ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tony Stark in Casuals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Tony Stark in Casuals  Empty
PostSubject: Tony Stark in Casuals    Tony Stark in Casuals  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 10:04 am

Hi all , I noticed when I came to post this , it`s very quite in here . Shocked  Anyway , here is Tony Stark ( Iron Man ) in some casual wear . Annoyingly you only got the T- shirt and Trousers in this set , so you have to hunt around for shoes , add in the sculpt and body , and for this very basic figure....well I doubt there was any change out of fifty odd quid , shocking how all those bits add up these days . Anyway , I not sure if I need to shave a bit more off his neck , what do you think ? I can live with it as is so probably wont . I also seen this set posted with the T-shirt round the other way which surely doesn't make sense does it ?

Tony Stark in Casuals  1-P1150978

Tony Stark in Casuals  2-P1150984

Tony Stark in Casuals  3-P1150987

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tony Stark in Casuals    Tony Stark in Casuals  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 10:30 am

I’m really really loving Tony Stark ( Iron Man ) in casual wear. His t shirt looks awesome looking. You’ve photographed him very well.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Tony Stark in Casuals    Tony Stark in Casuals  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 11:48 am

Very cool Chip! he came out great! and now you have another for that mash up card game shot! Razz
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Tony Stark in Casuals    Tony Stark in Casuals  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 11:48 pm

He looks great Chip! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tony Stark in Casuals    Tony Stark in Casuals  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tony Stark in Casuals
Page 1 of 1