ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAM's Themed Figures!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAM's Themed Figures!  Empty
PostSubject: BAM's Themed Figures!    BAM's Themed Figures!  Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2023 2:31 pm

Gonna use this thread to show my 1/6 themed guys and girls. first up my Resident Evil 6 figs, Ada Wong and Leon S. Kennedy, enjoy!

BAM's Themed Figures!  52886638865_3484130a46_cHunting the undead! (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Themed Figures!  52886700413_261724779b_cHunting the undead! (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Themed Figures!  52886423959_43f63c1b17_cHunting the undead! (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Themed Figures!  52886700403_a1c9ed2fe9_cResident Evil 5 - Ada Wong by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Themed Figures!  52886700443_395b746f8e_cResident Evil 5 - Leon S. Kennedy by Dal Lee, on Flickr

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Themed Figures!    BAM's Themed Figures!  Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2023 3:03 pm

Whoa, these are super cool! Are they 1/6-scale?

Nice use of the "flat pack" scenery to create a setting straight out of a video game!

Love the mix of bright colors with a sense of dramatic tension!

Great figs and setting, and really fun pics! Nice work!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Themed Figures!    BAM's Themed Figures!  Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2023 7:00 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Whoa, these are super cool! Are they 1/6-scale?

Nice use of the "flat pack" scenery to create a setting straight out of a video game!

Love the mix of bright colors with a sense of dramatic tension!

Great figs and setting, and really fun pics! Nice work!

Cheers Dave! yeah, they are 1/6 scale. I picked these up after missing out on the resident evil 5 figures. Pleased you liked the pics cheers
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Themed Figures!    BAM's Themed Figures!  Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2023 12:30 pm

Wow Dal these are really cool and so realistic, you have some really fantastic figures what make are they? cheers cheers cheers

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Themed Figures!    BAM's Themed Figures!  Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2023 2:12 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Wow Dal these are really cool and so realistic, you have some really fantastic figures what make are they? cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Ian bounce . These are Hottoys figures of the resident evil 6 characters. I gt them when they first came out, having missed out on the resident evil 5 figs. They weren't cheap, but now, many years later, these figs have trebled in price since then Shocked . I guess that's the result of these figs only being produced in limited numbers?

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Themed Figures!    BAM's Themed Figures!  Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2023 8:33 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:

Thanks Ian bounce . These are Hottoys figures of the resident evil 6 characters. I gt them when they first came out, having missed out on the resident evil 5 figs. They weren't cheap, but now, many years later, these figs have trebled in price since then Shocked . I guess that's the result of these figs only being produced in limited numbers?

I've seen some of the hot toys figures and yes they are very expensive but great detail on them like mini works of art⭐ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven it's great to see your collection and the places you build for them theyre brilliant bounce

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Themed Figures!    BAM's Themed Figures!  Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 8:33 am

Hawkeye wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:

I've seen some of the hot toys figures and yes they are very expensive but great detail on them like mini works of art⭐ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven   it's great to see your collection and the places you build for them theyre brilliant bounce

Cheers Ian! You can still find some cheaper second and hot toys figs on ebay, but the new ones are way out of my price range now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Themed Figures!    BAM's Themed Figures!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAM's Themed Figures!
Page 1 of 1