ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Outfit Ever

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KDM
Painted Head
KDM

Best Outfit Ever Empty
PostSubject: Best Outfit Ever   Best Outfit Ever Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2023 9:58 pm

This is undoubtedly the best outfit ever to be offered for Action Man .

What ten year old boy could resist the excitement and drama that could be imagined and lived out time and time again, if only they could save up enough pocket money to purchase this exquisite offering before they all sold out.

Imagine the embarrassment you would have faced if you were the only child in the street not to have your Action Man attired in pyjamas.

I like to accessorise mine with the moccasins from the Indian Brave and a nice mug of coco.

Best Outfit Ever VAM_pyjamas-1

For those few who have not added this holy grail outfit to their collection yet here is an action shot to show how good this set can be with just a few easily found extras.

Best Outfit Ever VAM_pyjamas-2

Now how good is that, so much play potential. If you think you can find a better uniform then add a picture here so we can all tell you just how wrong you are.

BAMComix and Hawkeye like this post

Back to top Go down
https://karlmidlanephotography.zenfoliosite.com/my-gallery
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Best Outfit Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Outfit Ever   Best Outfit Ever Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 4:01 am

An absolute fact, beyond any and all dispute! Sleep

Admin
BAMComix

Best Outfit Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Outfit Ever   Best Outfit Ever Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 6:59 am

The slippers are a nice touch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Best Outfit Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Outfit Ever   Best Outfit Ever Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 7:23 am

KDM. the extra accessorise that you have added like the moccasins from the Indian Brave and a nice mug of coco really goes well with the pyjamas set. I’m really really loving the last picture which to me really captures the play potential. Every little boy who owns even just one vam would have taken their vam wearing pyjamas to bed with them and sleep with under their bed covers. Well that’s what I’m imagining lol. Seeing your pyjamas reminds me of a thread I created called pajama day random pictures where members can post their random pictures of their figure having a pajama day.
https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t9879-pajama-day-random-pictures?highlight=Pajama

Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

Best Outfit Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Outfit Ever   Best Outfit Ever Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 7:36 pm

Great set and nice idea with the moccasins, I'm goint to have to sort some PJs out for my Mini-ian Sleep Laughing

Best Outfit Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Outfit Ever   Best Outfit Ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Outfit Ever
Page 1 of 1