ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department...

Go down 
+3
Professor Gangrene Fan
Kimono Troop Command
RealSarahdactyl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... Empty
PostSubject: An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department...   An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 8:21 pm

...before being bitten and succumbing to the effects of the T-Virus.

Sadly this officer is now a shell of his former self. Driven with only one goal, the need to feed.

T-virus zombies aren't even as intelligent as the cordyceps infected from The Last of Us. There is no goal to spread infection, that's just a side effect of them eating humans.

An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... 9a813a5b8d4e0196ff8d229b1ed54514

An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... 1e323963597ea6a8e629b110033a3614

Yet another irresponsible purchase I made earlier this year. But all of these non licensed Resident Evil figures are what I dreamed of as a kid playing the games.

I've recently been on a bit of a Resident Evil kick after watching game play from the old Resident Evil Outbreak games. They were regarded as lesser by many fans, because at the time the AI companions were not that smart. Personally what I loved about them was the fact you played as a regular person, thrown into the mess.

Anyways, this figure is pretty impressive. Not pictured are his cuffs, hat and badge. I do wish they had given him a duty belt with a radio and holster. I suppose I could source on third party..

The figure is jointed but personally I love that. The harder plastic allows for sculpted detail into the arms.

Last edited by RealSarahdactyl on Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department...   An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 8:40 pm

Great figure Sarah. Nice to see you posting here again. I really need to get some zombies myself.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department...   An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 8:55 pm

Okay that T-virus zombie looks totally scary cool. Will you be adding another T-virus zombie in the future?

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department...   An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 11:29 pm

That is just Grose , but looks good at the same time . I would like to see some potential victims cowering , and maybe some hero on his way to sort him out ...I mean he needs sorting right ! Agreed it`s nice to see you posting again , I hope you don`t leave it so long next time .

Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department...   An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 11:58 pm

Thanks guys! I definitely know I need to be doing my hobby with more frequency. I didn't do too much between August and April and it really took a toll on my mental well being.
This is better than any therapy for me.
This guy does actually have a few friends who he hasn't met yet.

An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... 20230610

I took this pic in late 2020.

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department...   An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 1:38 am

I love that pic, Sarah. Great action shot, with a fair dose of humour to it as well. I really need to start building zombies.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department...   An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 2:12 am

Impressive crew of zombies!

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department...   An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 2:23 am

Great zombies Sarah! I like the gun in Santa's mouth... bounce

Like the others I'm glad to see you posting again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department...   An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 2:50 am

Gary, I think a zombie challenge is something I want to do soon. Either people make zombies, survivors, or encampment to hide.

Alex, if they make em, I'll buy em! Haha, budget permitting.

Chip, he is a yucky fella isn't he?

Thanks Dave!

Daryl, thanks a ton!! I like posting again!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department...   An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 7:24 am

Wow Sarah, I didn't realize you had so many cool zombie figs! Gary is right, you caught the action perfectly there!. I really do like the cop at the beginning of this thread, lovely detailing, especially the blood stained shirt! So cool to see you back bounce .

Last edited by Blondeactionman on Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department...   An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 8:03 am

Zombie-tastic picture by the way. Oh it’s brilliant to see you back posting once again on the forum Sarah

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department...   An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 3:23 pm

I don`t do Horror very well , so glad to see they getting sorted out .

Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department...   An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 8:30 am

Thanks for the welcome back everyone!!😃
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department...   An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An honourable member of the Raccoon City Police Department...
Page 1 of 1