ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter   Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 4:31 am

I had this Action Pack set when I was a child, which was available from 1971-1972. The Fire Fighter set had a working pack and a
re-used tool belt that was first found with the Crash Crew set. The pack is a working water gun, it actually shoots water. Shown
here with my vintage AT Sea Adventurer.

Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter At_ff110

Front, and now the back with the nozzle attached to the pack.

Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter At_ff210

With nozzle in hand ready to go to work.

Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter At_ff310

The top of the pack shows the cap where the water is put in, the black "peg" is the trigger, pushing it down pumps the water
out of the pack through the nozzle.

Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter At_ff410

I don't have the tools for the belt, but one probably will never find the pliers unless purchasing one in the box. They are very
tiny and easily lost.

Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter At_ff610

Joe arrives to help fight the fire.

Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter At_ff510

I hope someone likes this.

BAMComix and Hawkeye like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter   Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 7:09 am

That's a great looking set Daryl, and one I've never seen before, so thanks for sharing bounce . The AT Sea Adventurer loks in great condition too. I always found it hard to pick a fave from their team.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter   Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 8:10 am

Thanks Daryl fe Sharing images and information on about your Action Pack-Fire Fighter. I’m really liking the last picture of Joe arriving to help fight the fire.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter   Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 9:39 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
That's a great looking set Daryl, and one I've never seen before, so thanks for sharing bounce . The AT Sea Adventurer loks in great condition too. I always found it hard to pick a fave from their team.

Thanks Dal. The Sea Adventurer I got about 30 years ago, and yes he is in great condition.
I need to resew the snap on the trousers, it was apparently resewn in the wrong spot so they
tend to fall a bit. lol!  I later got the shoulder holster and pistol for him. And I still need to
get him a dog tag.

My personal favorite of the AT is the Land Adventurer.

Last edited by TNshooter on Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter   Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 9:42 am

Professor Gangrene Fan wrote:
Thanks Daryl fe Sharing images and information on about your Action Pack-Fire Fighter. I’m really liking the last picture of Joe arriving to help fight the fire.

Thanks Alexander, I'm glad you like him. I used a ring light with a red color setting for the
last image, I was kind of pleased with the way it turned out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter   Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 3:25 pm

Oh, wow! What a blast from the past!

My brother had this firefighter set, and he also had the Sea Adventurer fig!

So I remember this exact set-up from when I was a kid!

This is awesome!

I also remember the water pump backpack leaked badly even when it was brand new. Poor glue joints at the seams, so it never actually worked, it just leaked.

But it looked cool!

Just like this!

Thanx for a great post! This one really takes me back!

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter   Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 4:38 pm

I'm glad you like it Dave! But the one I had as a kid didn't leak. It worked fine. I didn't have
any AT Joes, my younger brother had them. I had the military era Joes, but I did have some
AT gear. I haven't tried this one to see if it will shoot water.

But I'm very glad you liked this post, and gave you good memories! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter   Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 8:10 pm

Nice bit of kit Daryl not seen this sprayer before, but I've seen the belt on the Action Man Fire Man set before they can be very fragile and prone to splitting at the seams hope you have luck finding the tools some will be easier to find than others, the seatbelt cutting tool and pliers will probably be the hardest, I recently found small tools in the old Cludo boardgame that can be used with our Action Man and Joes cheers Ian

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter   Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 3:50 am

I guess I got lucky finding this belt, it's in great shape. I figure the pliers will be impossible to find,
If I can get the axe and flashlight I will be happy. Here's a link where you can sort of see the tools.

https://www.vintage3djoes.com/fire-fighter.html
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter   Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 1:12 pm

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter   Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 3:19 pm

I greatly appreciate the link you posted Ian, and they would work. Although they don't look anything
like the original ones that came with this set. And the shipping is four times the cost of the product. affraid

But I greatly appreciate your looking and posting the link. cheers
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter   Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 4:17 pm

TNshooter wrote:
I greatly appreciate the link you posted Ian, and they would work. Although they don't look anything
like the original ones that came with this set. And the shipping is four times the cost of the product. affraid

I also just found this complete set it's a remake but still good for the price

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203103967901?hash=item2f49f09a9d:g:ROcAAOSwzV5fXGCe&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA8OblTj74FLclbUUvWz31%2F7TT1UZvrrwKh3uxBuAEbYT7JnE5TAmax%2FNlK5NfKFcSJcdqMuKAiy8D%2FAjpYktDxEw6uMO4yaP9V2%2BeN5KPKGV6mzJtXIT5HcxnixaCmZlyJnY69Xoxi4n9hS2FNZ%2BM9h40PtwiqX%2F%2FAwX9y1fDRdPuKhtInss91H6SU8EZ7eocfvu6A0aXa7YOGT5l27Uz9pBU9pKinT%2ByAaLf6NlvjOMjR%2FNRvq9FbatTlbOsFM9uYYJGnOIN%2FQP1iBr98FzELyGlei%2BqkJNNUk3tBy3LQhYK8QaGKEd1Iy8SY%2FWyPeMKnw%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR5rq6uaZYg

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter   Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 9:11 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
TNshooter wrote:

I also just found this complete set it's a remake but still good for the price

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203103967901?hash=item2f49f09a9d:g:ROcAAOSwzV5fXGCe&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA8OblTj74FLclbUUvWz31%2F7TT1UZvrrwKh3uxBuAEbYT7JnE5TAmax%2FNlK5NfKFcSJcdqMuKAiy8D%2FAjpYktDxEw6uMO4yaP9V2%2BeN5KPKGV6mzJtXIT5HcxnixaCmZlyJnY69Xoxi4n9hS2FNZ%2BM9h40PtwiqX%2F%2FAwX9y1fDRdPuKhtInss91H6SU8EZ7eocfvu6A0aXa7YOGT5l27Uz9pBU9pKinT%2ByAaLf6NlvjOMjR%2FNRvq9FbatTlbOsFM9uYYJGnOIN%2FQP1iBr98FzELyGlei%2BqkJNNUk3tBy3LQhYK8QaGKEd1Iy8SY%2FWyPeMKnw%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR5rq6uaZYg

Now that’s a EXCELLENT FIND Hawkeye finding a Vintage Action Man GI Joe Re Issue Complete Firefighter's- Crash Crew Belt on EBay. Well done.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter   Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 9:56 am

I greatly appreciate the link Ian, but it seems the seller isn't interested in posting to the US.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter   Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Team Action Pack-Fire Fighter
Page 1 of 1