ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!

Go down 
+3
TNshooter
FIELD STATION 42
BAMComix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Empty
PostSubject: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 2:37 pm

Okay, so here I will post pics of my stuff before they get edited and chopped for final pics for stand alone pics or photo stories. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Behind the scenes.

Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Jake-vs-Demitri-Showdown-Behind-the-scenes

Finished pic.

Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! 52981123358_905bd71e7d_cJake vs. Demitri - Showdown. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Any questions? ask away guys! bounce bounce bounce bounce

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 2:59 pm

What'd you use for the concrete floor? In the cropped pic it looks like... concrete. In the behind-the-scenes pic it looks like... felt cloth, maybe?

This'll be a fun and informative topic!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 7:09 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
What'd you use for the concrete floor? In the cropped pic it looks like... concrete. In the behind-the-scenes pic it looks like... felt cloth, maybe?

This'll be a fun and informative topic!

Hey Dave, the flooring is roof felt, it makes a great surface for roads, plus, you can roll it up and store it easily. Hope it helps bounce
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 8:08 am

I'm curious what you use to make the walls stand.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 9:14 am

TNshooter wrote:
I'm curious what you use to make the walls stand.

Hi Daryl, the back wall is resting against an actual wall, which my work mate is pushed up against. The two side walls are over lapped to the back wall. The stability comes from he mdf boards. Sometime, but not in this case, I have to use a toolbox. Hope it helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 12:51 pm

Looks awesome Dal great poses and scenery Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers cheers cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 3:44 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
The two side walls are over lapped to the back wall. The stability comes from he mdf boards. Sometime, but not in this case, I have to use a toolbox. Hope it helps Very Happy

Thanks Dal. But the side walls are "over lapped?" I may be stupid, but I'm not sure what that means.
And I'm not sure what mdf boards are.

Maybe a terminology difference between the states and the UK?

I understand using something heavy to prop up the walls.

Thanks!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 7:11 am

TNshooter wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
The two side walls are over lapped to the back wall. The stability comes from he mdf boards. Sometime, but not in this case, I have to use a toolbox. Hope it helps Very Happy

Thanks Dal. But the side walls are "over lapped?" I may be stupid, but I'm not sure what that means.
And I'm not sure what mdf boards are.

Maybe a terminology difference between the states and the UK?

I understand using something heavy to prop up the walls.

Thanks!

how can I explain it? imagine two pieces of wood pushed together at a right angle to create an L shape (overlap). It's a simple as that Very Happy .

Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Types-of-Wood-Joints-Butt-1

MDF is like chip board or conte board. You could also use plywood. I think your right about it being a terminology thing Very Happy . For some reason, we do use different words for the same things lol! . Hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 10:23 am

Ah, okay. What you call MDF board we call pressboard or particle board. Very Happy

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 12:05 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Ah, okay. What you call MDF board we call pressboard or particle board. Very Happy

I thought it would go by a different name Wink
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2023 8:39 am

I took a few close ups and behind the scenes shots from the ' MiskatonickNick Ambushers Photo Emulation Challenge'. I figured I'd share the here with you guys bounce bounce bounce

Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! 53009119192_4d946d2e4d_cBehind the scenes of the Nick challenge (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! 53009877749_1295757cdc_cBehind the scenes of the Nick challenge (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! 53009119172_8dab3a16fe_cBehind the scenes of the Nick challenge (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! 53009119167_e3edaaced3_cBehind the scenes of the Nick challenge (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

and the finished pic,

Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! 53007208227_994810a0f0_cMiskatonickNick Ambushers Photo Emulation Challenge. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2023 2:10 pm

Always great to see the reality behind the magic.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2023 2:28 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Always great to see the reality behind the magic.

Thanks Gary! it's fun to share and even better of if helps friends along with their scenes too Wink .
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2023 3:22 pm

Secrets revealed of the trade... Very Happy
Great work Dal! cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2023 4:47 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Secrets revealed of the trade... Very Happy
Great work Dal! cheers

Pleased you liked it Jim! and great to see you back posting bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 4:23 pm

Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! 53029730898_e97411eda2_cBehind the scenes kitchen. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Finished pic.

Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! 53029242056_f67840413d_cAgents relaxing together by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Hawkeye and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 5:33 pm

The kitchen looks great even in the behind-the-scenes pic!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 7:28 pm

Neat scenes and displays Dal great work Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers cheers cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 8:54 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
The kitchen looks great even in the behind-the-scenes pic!

Cheers dave, the kitchen set is getting there slowly, I still need to pick up a few bits and bobs.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 8:55 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Neat scenes and displays Dal great work Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers cheers cheers

Cheers Ian! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2023 12:27 am

Thanks for the behind the scenes photos, gives me a chance to see how dio's are made. bounce bounce bounce

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2023 7:08 am

TNshooter wrote:
Thanks for the behind the scenes photos, gives me a chance to see how dio's are made. bounce bounce bounce

Happy to help Daryl, it's all about experimenting and seeing what works Wink .
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 9:37 am

Behind the scenes, Jake's study.

I'm often asked about where is the study, or how large is the set? well, here I will share a behind the scenes look at it. The whole set was built inside an old pc desk. As you can see, it sits directly underneath my Ammo Arms diorama, in my spare room. The whole set is about 3ft x 2.5ft x 2ft. or, 90cm x 75cm x 60cm.
Thanks for looking! any questions? just drop them below.

Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! 53584841681_004fc6cca4_cBehind the scenes, Jake's study. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 12:51 am

cheers cheers cheers

Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 1:27 am

I sure hope that T-Rex does not start wagging his tail OOOOOoooo! the destruction

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!   Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l@@k!
Page 1 of 1