ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some New' ish arrivals

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
Scottish.Actionman.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Some New' ish arrivals  Empty
PostSubject: Some New' ish arrivals    Some New' ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 8:39 am

Some New' ish arrivals  Img_1009
Some New' ish arrivals  Img_1011
Some New' ish arrivals  Img_1010
Some New' ish arrivals  Img_1007
Some New' ish arrivals  Img_1008
Some New' ish arrivals  Img_1006
Some New' ish arrivals  Img_1005
Some New' ish arrivals  Img_1004
Some New' ish arrivals  Img_1003

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some New' ish arrivals    Some New' ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 8:52 am

Nice Haul Allen! thats a great looking mam vehicle, not seen that one before!

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Some New' ish arrivals    Some New' ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 8:57 am

Nice new items Allan! MAM has some great vehicles. Can't get them on this side of the pond.

Nice to see you posting again. cheers

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Some New' ish arrivals    Some New' ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 9:16 am

Bagpipes !!! cheers cheers  I have to know where you got those from...I need some lol!

Chris

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Some New' ish arrivals    Some New' ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 11:31 am

The mam vehicle looks totally awesome looking. All the colours work really well together. The orange car windscreen looks brilliant. Just to let you know the driver that came with it isn’t the exact driver that should be driving that car. The driver you have driving it instead is called silver speeder driver from the early 2000’s. The Bagpipes are totally Scottish-tastic. Very much looking forward to seeing you of your figures playing the Bagpipes.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some New' ish arrivals    Some New' ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 9:27 pm

Thanks for the compliments guys, it's very much appreciated my friends  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Thanks Dal, I hadn't seen the vehicle before myself and kind of see it used for mam & mam baddies, more so  cheers.
Thanks Alex , The figure came with the car and I new adout him being the silver speeder driver. Which I have in a box somewhere lol! , aw inI thought that he looked quite fitting for the wrong figure for the vehicle cheers.

Thanks Daryl ,  once I saw the flashing lights and short burst of accompanying music, It was sold to me and I purchased it there and then. The other car I am not sure about other than it's mam vehicle that I thought I could get the mam baddies using in photo shoots  cheers.
Thanks Rogue Trooper, I will send you a message with the details of the buyer   cheers
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some New' ish arrivals    Some New' ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 7:59 pm

Very nice find Allen the dingy with the motor with propellor bounce Shocked

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some New' ish arrivals    Some New' ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 12:38 am

Thanks Ian , the dingy came with all the accessories in the photo, and at a fair enough price as well, Which was good.
I've been struggling with my back and my mood hasn't been that good either. It's still not great, but a wee bit better than it's been.
Thanks again Ian.
Cheers Fae Allan

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some New' ish arrivals    Some New' ish arrivals  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 7:28 pm

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Thanks Ian , the dingy came with all the accessories in the photo, and at a fair enough price as well, Which was good.
I've been struggling with my back and my mood hasn't been that good either. It's still not great, but a wee bit better than it's been.
Thanks again Ian.
Cheers Fae Allan

Hi Allan Cool pick up mate cheers I have the outboard without a propellor I've had for years and I picked up a dingy recently at the car boot, it wouldn't get far without the prop pirat good job I have paddles Laughing lol! Sorry to hear you've been struggling mate but good that your are a little better take care bud Cheers Ian

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some New' ish arrivals    Some New' ish arrivals  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some New' ish arrivals
Page 1 of 1