ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures

Go down 
+3
Chip
BAMComix
TNshooter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Empty
PostSubject: Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures   Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 4:18 pm

Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1073
Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1071
Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1072
Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1070

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures   Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 5:16 pm

Are you have a Cyborg Dr. X, another Toxic Robot and a green robot with it’s pistol. Are these recent additions you won or bought from EBay or from another auction site? As I typed before it’s brilliant to see another member really interested and a fan of the X Robots. Looking forward to seeing them being used in random outside pictures.

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures   Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 10:31 pm

Nice trio Allan. cheers

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures   Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 2:09 am

Dr.X looks cool!

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures   Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 6:39 am

I agree some more great additions , is the Purple one something special ? He does look different .

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures   Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 3:32 pm

Nice Mam figures! cheers

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures   Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 3:38 pm

Awsome Robots Allan it's good to see all the different variations that you and Alex show on here bounce bounce bounce Cheers Ian

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Some new arrivals today - 1 woodland camouflage mam figure and 4 desert camo figures bought for my custom desert scorpion's    Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2023 5:53 am

Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1089
Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1088
Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1085
Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1084
Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1083

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures   Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2023 6:14 am

The black camouflage figure would look great in a pair of black trousers, black boots, leave him barechested Wink and give him some kind of handgun or weapon. They are only my thoughts though so you don’t have to go for it. How many are going to be in the Desert Scorpions team ?

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures   Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2023 8:32 am

Hi Alex   cheers ,
That sounds like a plan at some sort of point in the future ,( near I hope )
cheers thanks Alex  cheers
There will be 2 in each of the scorpion's , I also have a mam Hasbro desert jeep , I bought it fairly cheap As it's missing a few pieces, I've used a similar jeep in forest green colour for spare parts, so it's not exactly right, but good enough for me the now . I also have a  desert scout car and a few more desert figures that I am sure I have shown previously, some time ago now another handful of the woodland/desert figures. So enough figures for the vehicles. cheers
Speak to you soon my friend  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: 2 new arrivals today - camo field telephone and a pair of 1st edition tall black boots in pretty good condition that were thrown in for free. And the evil Dr X with his evil laugh telling everyone "Your only here because of me...ha ha ha ha ..   Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 6:52 pm

Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1120
Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1117
Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1118
Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1119
Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1114
Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1107
Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1108
Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1106
Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1105
Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1104
Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1103

A recent purchase - Dr X in winter clothing, Looking like he has mega 70's sideburns.ha - ha

Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Img_1134
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures   Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 10:29 pm

The man wearing the black top, tanded trousers and hat is from the set calling net trapper. He’s missing his hunter waistcoat and human net trapper gun. Will some of these mam figures be used for kitbashes? I remember having the evil Dr. X with the light up red eyes that makes a sound. Did this all come as a job lot? The rock drill is totally awesome I think.

PostSubject: Re: Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures   Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some recent additions to the MAM collection: X Robots and Assorted Figures
Page 1 of 1