ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trousers to match this jacket wanted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

Trousers to match this jacket wanted Empty
PostSubject: Trousers to match this jacket wanted   Trousers to match this jacket wanted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 12:53 pm

I've got this jacket. I think its from the Australian jungle fighter, but I'm only guessing. And I'd like to get some trousers, but I'm not sure which ones match. Ive looked on ebay, but I can't work out which ones are the same colour. Or do I go for a complete contrast if I can't find them ?
Any and all help is gratefully received cheers
Trousers to match this jacket wanted 20230820-123119-2

Chris

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Trousers to match this jacket wanted   Trousers to match this jacket wanted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 2:16 pm

Quote :
I've got this jacket. I think its from the Australian jungle fighter, but I'm only guessing. And I'd like to get some trousers, but I'm not sure which ones match. Ive looked on ebay, but I can't work out which ones are the same colour. Or do I go for a complete contrast if I can't find them ?
Any and all help is gratefully received cheers

Hi Chris and yes this is Australian Jungle fighter jacket but this set came with long knee length shorts and socks I'm not sure if there are any trowsers that would match this material and colour by Action Man but you could possibly be something similar by GI Joe scratch I may be wrong hope you can find something that works Cheers Ian

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Trousers to match this jacket wanted   Trousers to match this jacket wanted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 4:34 pm

Cheers Ian

I think I might go plain dark green trousers...as I have a ton of them lol!

Chris

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Trousers to match this jacket wanted   Trousers to match this jacket wanted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 5:09 pm

I should add that the whole thing came about because whilst trawling ebay I found some boots that I really liked.  I bought them yesterday and thought jungle explorer.
So I had a look at what I have and found that jacket. It was stained quite badly, but after a soak in some magical stuff my missus has it came out really clean.

But now I'm thinking that the jacket is too thick..and not quite the style I'm after...so it's probably back to ebay for the whole outfit lol! lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Trousers to match this jacket wanted   Trousers to match this jacket wanted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 7:42 pm

There was a similar style Jacket and long pants released , if I remember correctly , the later issue jacket had non real pockets at the bottom , and is pictured in the manuals with the Jungle Explorer sniper rifle and a tan plastic cap , this came out in the Gripping hands period .

https://www.actionmanhq.co.uk/manuals/1975_Manual_120dpi.pdf

scroll down to find it R.T

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Trousers to match this jacket wanted   Trousers to match this jacket wanted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 8:21 pm

This one ?
Trousers to match this jacket wanted Screenshot-20230820-201722-Drive

Those trousers would definitely do. In fact that whole outfit is much better than the jacket I have.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Trousers to match this jacket wanted   Trousers to match this jacket wanted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 10:45 pm

Yep that`s it , I doubt you will find trousers to fit that early jacket , as as mentioned it came with shorts . I think it might be a bit of task and pot luck finding that set in good condition , though I am sure they are out there . I wonder if some of the Dragon WW2 desert uniforms might suit your purpose ? I haven't looked at them , but recon there could be something close .

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Trousers to match this jacket wanted   Trousers to match this jacket wanted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 11:15 pm

Chip wrote:
Yep that`s it , I doubt you will find trousers to fit that early jacket , as as mentioned it came with shorts . I think it might be a bit of task and pot luck finding that set in good condition , though I am sure they are out there . I wonder if some of the Dragon WW2 desert uniforms might suit your purpose ? I haven't looked at them , but recon there could be something close .

Thanks for the idea..I may have found just what I'm after cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trousers to match this jacket wanted   Trousers to match this jacket wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trousers to match this jacket wanted
Page 1 of 1