ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Jedi without a name

Go down 
+4
Professor Gangrene Fan
TNshooter
BAMComix
Chip
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Dark Jedi without a name  Empty
PostSubject: Dark Jedi without a name    Dark Jedi without a name  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 11:46 am

Hi all , I been toying with an imaginary Jedi for some time , I wanted an alien look to him , and there are few Alien type heads out there it seems , but after regular searches over quite some time I came across this sculpt . I believe he is a character from some sci fi series , but I don`t recall seeing it . Anyway , he was a bit thin on top hair wise , and so I snipped some fur off of " Pickles " My Cats tail . He wasn`t best pleased to be honest , and a few days later my misses commented " Has Pickles lost some fur off his tail " ? I just raised my eyebrows , like I hadn`t noticed . Very Happy  Anyway further on , I repainted some hands which came out pretty good I feel , I did consider adding some hair to these , but thought they looked O.K. as is . His kit is from Hasbro`s Darth Maul , I wonder now if he may work better as a good Jedi , I am undecided if I like him enough as is . Hopefully some of you will tell me what you think .

Dark Jedi without a name  P1170762

Dark Jedi without a name  P1170764

Dark Jedi without a name  P1170767

BAMComix, TNshooter and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi without a name    Dark Jedi without a name  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 12:21 pm

he looks really good Chip! The Maul robes work really well. I think the only problem with him (and this is just my opinion) is his has lovely clear blue eyes, making him looked trusted. Other than that, I think he looks really impressive.
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi without a name    Dark Jedi without a name  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 12:23 pm

He looks great Chip. cheers

Considering how much hair he has, I'm guessing Pickles wasn't too happy. lol!

And considering how much fur you took, I'm kinda wondering how the misses didn't notice it right away. lol! lol!

TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi without a name    Dark Jedi without a name  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 12:30 pm

And I agree with Dal, he looks more the "good guy" than a "bad guy."

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi without a name    Dark Jedi without a name  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 12:48 pm

Chip when I read “snipped some fur off of " Pickles " My Cats tail . He wasn`t best pleased to be honest , and a few days later my misses commented " Has Pickles lost some fur off his tail " ? I just raised my eyebrows , like I hadn`t noticed .” I started to laugh. I’m really liking the look of your imaginary Jedi and to me but only my opinion he looks like a villain Jedi on the way he looks. You know a villain CAN ALSO HAVE lovely clear blue eyes just as much. Loved how you photographed him Chip my friend.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi without a name    Dark Jedi without a name  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 5:20 pm

That's freakin' scary! pale Nice work!

Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi without a name    Dark Jedi without a name  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 7:48 pm

He looks great Chip, and definately looks scary and friendly at the same time and I agree the eyes do give him a trusting look but also could he be a Double Agent Evil or Very Mad farao Twisted Evil

Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi without a name    Dark Jedi without a name  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:56 pm

Hi there Chip my friend  cheers ,
I hope all's well with yourself at this moment in time.
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to post wondering what people think of this figure if I'm remembering rightly I hope.
I thought that the figure did look amazing , I loved the head on him . It reminded me a little of a space program/ series like deep space nine ( Maybe ) a character I can't remember his name but I think he was a farengie ( again Maybe or sounds like )
I'm not really up to scratch with the more modern Star wars films so I don't really know much about the characters in space programs/ series.
The only thing I thought looked a bit odd was the fact his hands were human hands ; I thought the figure would of looked better with the hands looking the same style as his head which I do like as I thought there was a lot of detail in the head sculpt .
I'll speak to you soon Chip my friend  cheers .
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi without a name    Dark Jedi without a name  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 11:35 pm

Thanks for the kind comments and opinions , I was / am in two minds to work on the hands .

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi without a name    Dark Jedi without a name  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 2:21 am

Hi Chip my friend  cheers ,
I'll look forward to seeing the end result As your a Very talented man  cheers And know for sure it will have a Waaaaaaw factor to it .
I'll speak to you soon Chip  cheers ,
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi without a name    Dark Jedi without a name  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 3:03 pm

I would not trust him no matter what his eye color! lol! Great looking figure! cheers
Reminds me of Jeepers Creepers! affraid Jeepers Creepers rips peoples eyes out to use as his own! affraid

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi without a name    Dark Jedi without a name  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Jedi without a name
Page 1 of 1