ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.

Go down 
+4
TNshooter
Chip
Professor Gangrene Fan
Scottish.Actionman.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Empty
PostSubject: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 9:19 am

This is my vintage very rare ( apparently ) Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker ( A couple of minor repairs required - Tanker fuel cap , Tanker/ Trailer tow bar , Tanker fuel filler knosel and a exhaust )

Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Img_1358
Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Img_1357
Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Img_1356
Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Img_1355
Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Img_1354

BAMComix, Hawkeye and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 9:43 am

Sorry my friend's  cheers 's , I forgot to mention the drivers details - he's my early gripping hands G.I. Joe figure , it's not his first time he's been on the photo-board  , But thought that he deserved the shout for the vintage Cherilea tractor photoshoot  cheers
Speak to you soon my friend's  cheers's
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 10:48 am

Aw I’m just totally loving the green Cherilea tractor. I think it’s brilliant. I never knew you could get a green tractor for vam/Joe. I have to admit don’t think so much of the fuel tanker but that’s just me.

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 10:59 am

Thanks Alex my friend  cheers ,
This was the vintage vehicle I  mentioned to you ( without actually telling you what vehicle I had bought )   Wink  .
A wee bit of work and it'll look just the ticket  cheers 
I'll speak to you soon Alex my friend  cheers

Very kind regards 
Allan
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 2:48 pm

Very nice indeed , I seen the Tractor before but not the fuel Trailor , awesome !

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 6:10 pm

That's really cool Allan! I haven't seen that before, knew nothing about Action Man having that vehicle.
I've seen many others, but not that. cheers

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2023 1:21 am

Great pick up Allen!

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:48 am

That is very cool Scottish.Actionman.... cheers cheers cheers
I never seen one of those...

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:52 am

Many thanks for the compliments on Tractor and fuel tanker My friends Chip  cheers ,  Daryl  cheers And  Dal  cheers .

Thanks Chip  cheers ,
I kind of think I saw this set some time ago now, And just recently the tractor on its own sold on eBay for £99.00 plus postage , admittedly it did have it's exhaust ( which should be easy enough to replicate out of a small rod of alloy , at some point )  But I haven't seen any more about. I think it's a great vehicle and jumped at the chance to own it As I thought that it could be repaired easily enough.
I'll speak to you soon Chip my friend  cheers And please read on ,

Thanks Daryl  cheers ,
I Think it's a pretty rare vehicle combination , due to the tractor and trailer combination. Like I said above to Chip one sold on eBay for £99.00 plus the postage.
It's a great vehicle , The front wheels turn left to right or vise versa As you turn the steering wheel  Very Happy it's very cool. 
A few minor repairs to be done at some point.

I'll speak to you soon Daryl my friend  cheers And please read on and above ,

Thanks Dal  cheers

I really couldn't help myself and I didn't want to let it pass me again , As I'm sure I have seen this vehicle combo before.... Some, Some time ago now  Smile But It's not a vehicle I've not really seen before much at all  Suspect    Smile And I do like to try and get a hold of the rarer pieces of vintage action man As I can  Very Happy when the finances or overdraft affraid allows it  lol! .
I'll speak to you soon Dal my friend  cheers And please read on and above ,

Well then my friends  cheers cheers cheers thanks again for the compliments and I'll speak to you All soon.
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:58 am

Came back for another look! Very Happy
Besides the very nice tractor and fuel tanker...I really like the background setting for the photos! cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 8:03 am

Thanks for your compliments Jim my friend  cheers on the tractor and trailer.
I was drawn to it due to not really seeing before , And was even happier when it arrived in the post and I found out that the front wheels of the tractor turned with the use of the steering wheel  Very Happy ,
I only just noticed your reply post to my tractor and fuel tanker post ,
When I had posted a reply to Chip  cheers , Daryl  cheers , And Dal  cheers

I think they are very rare UK As well .
I'll speak to you soon Jim my friend  cheers please read above posts for everything else I wrote.
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 8:16 am

Thanks again Jim my friend  cheers for the compliments.
It's on a piece of my naybours land next to his garage ( he doesn't have access to it and I asked if he wouldn't mind me weeding it , putting weed membrane cover and putting down some plum slate clippings. And he didn't have a problem and even offered to pay for it , But I said it was okay As I was revamping my parents garden. It's Also where my  Lest We Forget sign is so that it can be seen by anyone leaving the back door. The 3 metal poppy's were bought indavidualy bought because I thought that they would look good behind Lest We Forget sign.
Thanks again for the compliments Jim my friend  cheers And I'll speak to you soon.
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 2:12 pm

Nice find Allan these look awesome, I noticed the tractor and bowser seem to be very close together when coupled up is this how it was designed or is there a longer towbar for it? Question scratch

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 2:41 pm

Thanks for the compliments Ian my friend  cheers ,

There's no tow-bar on the trailer so I put the fuel tanker close to the tractor to make it look like it was attached ( Even although it was far to close. 
A Tow-bar , fuel filler knosel and a fuel cap is required for the tanker . An exhaust is required for the tractor.
Something I will get my head around when the time is right  Smile
Thanks again for the compliments Ian my friend  cheers And I will speak to you soon.
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2023 8:44 am

What a cool vehicle! That would look right at home in an airfield set up! I’m surprised they didn’t also make a civilian version that Barbie or Ken could use on their farm.

-Nate

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2023 12:33 pm

Many thanks for the compliments Nate my friend  cheers , I had a vision of an R.A.F. airfield kind of a scene when I first viewed it  Smile
I have enough planes But I don't think I have enough ground crew uniforms. I Also think it well work well with the small tank Division I own. And I'm sure I'll find other photo opportunities with it As well  Very Happy
Thanks again, And I'll speak to you soon Nate my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2023 7:28 am

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Thanks for the compliments Ian my friend  cheers ,

There's no tow-bar on the trailer so I put the fuel tanker close to the tractor to make it look like it was attached ( Even although it was far to close. 
A Tow-bar , fuel filler knosel and a fuel cap is required for the tanker . An exhaust is required for the tractor.
Something I will get my head around when the time is right  Smile
Thanks again for the compliments Ian my friend  cheers And I will speak to you soon.
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Hi Allen even with the bits missing its a very nice and most likely rare set, you could possibly fabricate something up for the towbar extention, or maybe use the green plastic coated fence wire bent into a shape could possibly work but nice find its always good to see the vintage stuff you find

Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. 370072551-1025791605335021-693526792251113282-n

catch up later my friend regards Ian

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2023 1:53 pm

Hi there Ian my friend  cheers ,
Many thanks for the compliments and helpful tips  cheers cheers
I had in my mind something very similar to your drawing photo , I was thinking possibly an old metal coat hanger.
Great thought about the green garden tie back rubber/wire. I do have some but I think it will be to thin . A trip to one of the local garden stores when the finances allow it at the end of the month should see me picking something up to do the job.
Many thanks again Ian my friend  cheers

And I'll speak to you soon.
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 2:50 pm

Hi there Ian my friend  cheers ,
Many thanks for the compliments and helpful tips  cheers cheers
I had in my mind something very similar to your drawing photo , I was thinking possibly an old metal coat hanger.
Great thought about the green garden tie back rubber/wire. I do have some but I think it will be to thin . A trip to one of the local garden stores when the finances allow it at the end of the month should see me picking something up to do the job.
Many thanks again Ian my friend  cheers

And I'll speak to you soon.
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Hi Allan no worries and yes the coat hanger wire would work you can always paint it or just leave it metal colour, sometimes I use perminant markers you can get all colours nowadays Catch up soon mate cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 3:01 pm

Thanks Ian my friend  cheers ,
That's a good shout about the p/markers. I never thought about them , And I have seen a friend use these recently  lol! lol! lol!
Thanks again for the shout on the pens Ian my friend cheers And I shall speak to you soon.
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:41 pm

Thanks Ian my friend  cheers ,
That's a good shout about the p/markers. I never thought about them , And I have seen a friend use these recently  lol! lol! lol!
Thanks again for the shout on the pens Ian my friend cheers And I shall speak to you soon.
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Hi Allan Glad to help it's a nice easy repair until something better turns up Smile Take care mate catch you later cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.   Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherilea tractor and fuel tanker.
Page 1 of 1