ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr X with the red flashing eyes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Dr X with the red flashing eyes Empty
PostSubject: Dr X with the red flashing eyes   Dr X with the red flashing eyes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 12:18 pm

A couple of new arrivals today , which were bought just for the Dr X with the red flashing eyes and his evil laughs and noise of his laser gun I'm guessing. I already have the figure only he is quite a bit of the accessories.

Dr X with the red flashing eyes 17002210
Dr X with the red flashing eyes Img_1373
Dr X with the red flashing eyes Img_1372
Dr X with the red flashing eyes Img_1371
Dr X with the red flashing eyes Img_1370
Dr X with the red flashing eyes Img_1369

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Dr X with the red flashing eyes   Dr X with the red flashing eyes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 1:24 pm

Really cool looking figures Scottish.Actionman! cheers
Nice pickup! cheers

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dr X with the red flashing eyes   Dr X with the red flashing eyes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 1:28 pm

I remember I had the Dr X with the red flashing eyes and his evil laughs and noise and the other one in the past (but hadn’t had them as a kid) when I was into collecting the Dr. X’s. Your have lots of fun playing with them I’m sure. I take it that you’re a massive Dr. X fan then ?

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Dr X with the red flashing eyes   Dr X with the red flashing eyes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 7:11 pm

Many thanks for the compliments on the Dr X pickups my friends Jim And Alex  cheers cheers

Hi Jim  cheers ,
As soon as I saw the Dr X flashing eyes figure I hit the buy it now button ;  As I already own one he's missing his trousers , hair grey coloured shoulder armer and his gun. 
I'll speak to you soon my Jim my friend cheers And please read on ,

Hi Alex  cheers ,
I think he's my favourite Dr X Just because of the evil laughing that he does   affraid  affraid lol! it always puts a smile on my face when I press the button  lol!

I'm just a huge fan of action man in general although I do prefer the vintage action man  cheers 
I would say that I am a Huge fan of the vintage Lotus Racing Car's ; As I own 5 of them now  Laughing 
lol! lol! I never ever thought that I could tell people that I own a Lotus Racing Team  lol! lol! lol! Again this always puts a smile on my face  Very Happy

I'll speak to you soon my Alex my friend  cheers And please read on ,

Okay my friends I'll speak to you soon  cheers cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dr X with the red flashing eyes   Dr X with the red flashing eyes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 10:15 pm

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Hi Alex  cheers ,
I think he's my favourite Dr X Just because of the evil laughing that he does   affraid  affraid lol! it always puts a smile on my face when I press the button  lol!

I'm just a huge fan of action man in general although I do prefer the vintage action man  cheers 
I would say that I am a Huge fan of the vintage Lotus Racing Car's ; As I own 5 of them now  Laughing 
lol! lol! I never ever thought that I could tell people that I own a Lotus Racing Team  lol! lol! lol! Again this always puts a smile on my face  Very Happy

I'll speak to you soon my Alex my friend  cheers And please read on

I find that interesting that it’s your favourite Dr. X. You know there’s another Dr. X that does an evil laugh too. It’s the 2000 Dr. X. If you pressed the big purple X button on his chest/black hoodie an evil laughter would sound.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Dr X with the red flashing eyes   Dr X with the red flashing eyes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 11:34 pm

Hi there Alex my friend  cheers ,
The favouritism of the Dr X laughing is that it makes me laugh and I have been to Hell and back to many times in my lifetime so far and After my head injury I lost most of my humer , and the confidence that went along wee the humer ; not being able to remember the mountain of jokes doesn't help And it's not the same when you're reading a joke from a book or the phone.
I still get some small amounts of hilarity but not near as much As pre- accident.
Anyway enough about my problems.
Yes I do have that figure somewhere, I might even have a few but can't remember if I had tried batteries in them or not confused . I think I might of remembered if I'd heard one of the Dr X's figures laughing I think  Smile

I'll speak to you soon Alex my friend  cheers ,
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Dr X with the red flashing eyes   Dr X with the red flashing eyes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 12:32 am

Great figures Allan. cheers I have the chest opening figure, but I don't have the missiles for him.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Dr X with the red flashing eyes   Dr X with the red flashing eyes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 2:22 am

Many thanks for the compliments on the Dr X figures Daryl my friend  cheers
I was delighted to pick up the Dr X with the flashing eyes , And it was a bonus as he had his missiles ( whether the colour of them are correct I'm not sure )  .
But it was a real bargain pick up at less than £15 which included the postage.
Plus the flashing eyes Dr had batteries in him when he arrived  Very Happy Fantastico  Very Happy
I'll speak to you soon Daryl my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr X with the red flashing eyes   Dr X with the red flashing eyes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr X with the red flashing eyes
Page 1 of 1