ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The professors test flight

Go down 
+2
inntruderr61
Professor Gangrene Fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

The professors test flight  Empty
PostSubject: The professors test flight    The professors test flight  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2023 12:08 pm

The professors test flight  Img_1413
The professors test flight  Img_1412
The professors test flight  Img_1411
The professors test flight  Img_1410
The professors test flight  Img_1409
The professors test flight  Img_1408
The professors test flight  Img_1407
The professors test flight  Img_1406
The professors test flight  Img_1405
The professors test flight  Img_1404
The professors test flight  Img_1403
The professors test flight  Img_1401
The professors test flight  Img_1398
The professors test flight  Img_1397
The professors test flight  Img_1395
The professors test flight  Img_1394
The professors test flight  Img_1393
The professors test flight  Img_1392

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The professors test flight    The professors test flight  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2023 4:49 pm

I’m really really loving these outside pictures of Professor Gangrene taking his MX99 Heli-Jet for a test flight. I’m loving and he really suits the flying jacket that he’s wearing. I see that he’s carrying in his belt his silver toxic formula blaster. He looked all serious and fully concentrated while flying his MX99 Heli-Jet. My absolute favourite picture that you’d taken has to be this one
The professors test flight  IMG-4725
Plus it made me smile and laugh too. Hopefully we’ll be seeing more outside pictures of Professor Gangrene flying his MX99 Heli-Jet in the skies or even him trying to attack Action Man from the Skies.

TNshooter and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: The professors test flight    The professors test flight  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2023 5:29 pm

Hi there Alex my friend  cheers ,
Many thanks for the compliments on this post , it was a last minute sort of thing  lol! 
Ity not very easy and found it sore going on my back As it's paying for it now  pale
But I did think it was worth it  Smile
And the the photo that you picked out as your favourite , I really liked As when I noticed the speed limit sign , I laughed and thought of the professor  lol!
And I thought that he deserved to try out the vintage flying Jacket which was a god send for being up in the Heli-Jet And the vintage adjustable belt to be able to carry his toxic blaster.
I think the sun glasses probably helped give him a much more concentrated look to the Professor  Wink
I'll speak to you soon Alex my friend  cheers
Very kind regards .
Allan
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The professors test flight    The professors test flight  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2023 6:52 pm

All great shots Scottish.Actionman! cheers

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: The professors test flight    The professors test flight  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2023 9:37 pm

Great photos Allan cheers

I'm with Alexander on the one photo, its a great photo and the speed limit sign cracks me up. lol!

I would have never guessed that vehicle is as large as it is from the box it comes in.

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The professors test flight    The professors test flight  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2023 2:14 am

Cool pics, Allen! The helicopter looks great! bounce

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The professors test flight    The professors test flight  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2023 2:59 am

Oh I’m sorry to read that Ity not very easy and you found it sore going on your back and you are paying for it now Sad Sad. Hope your sore back recovers quickly. On the plus side you DID think it was worth it. We sometimes have to suffer for our hobby.

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: The professors test flight    The professors test flight  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2023 6:53 am

Great set of pics Alex .

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: The professors test flight    The professors test flight  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2023 7:59 am

Thank you for your kind words my friends  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers ,

Thanks Jim my friend  cheers,
Thanks for the compliments on all the photos Jim  cheers 
I've been wanting to use the Jet - copter in posts And only just another couple of Professor Gangrene's recently'ish purchased scratch scratch scratch lol! lol! I think  lol! lol!
The Max Steel Jet copter came to mind due to its colour ( although not a exact colour match , it Worked for me  Very Happy
The above speed limit photo was taken to help me get through the Pain, And I do like a good laugh, It Helps use all get through life  cheers Very Happy Wink
Thanks again Jim my friend  cheers ,
And I'll speak to you soon , And please read on my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Thanks Daryl my friend  cheers
Thanks for the compliments on the photos Daryl  cheers

It was a last minute sort of thing And thought that it would be good to try and get some random shots of the get Professor in the Jet copter.
And I managed to get a few shots that I thought I could piece together to make a Very short silent comic  Smile .
The speed limit sign made me  lol! a lot when I saw it, And I knew that I had to involve it somewhere in the Silent comic  cheers lol! And it helped me with the pain whilst taking the photos,
Quite a hard photoshoot for me to do As I damaged my left shoulder arm socket in my bike accident many many moons ago now, it's a very weak left arm that has to do the holding of the jet-copter, Whilst my phone is in the other hand taking the photos and I'm struggling to see the screen  lol!  I can  lol! about it now. Not so much then , until I took the speed limit sign  lol! lol! lol! That was the photo of the day for me  Very Happy 

Thanks again Daryl my friend  cheers And please read on and above my friend  cheers And I'll speak to you soon.
Very kind regards
Allan

Thanks Dal my friend  cheers

Thanks for the compliments on the pics and the Jet-copter  cheers

It was definitely a last minute thing that worked out better than expected. I think the speed limit sign photo works well for putting a smile on people's faces  Very Happy and making them laugh like I did when I spotted the sign  Very Happy lol! 

Thanks again for the compliments Dal my friend cheers  And please read on and above my friend  cheers And I will speak to you soon.
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Thanks Chip my friend  cheers ,
Not so easy to shoot , But once I got the speed limit sign involved , the laughing helped me with the rest. And I'm Glad everyone's enjoyed the post.

Thanks again for the compliments Chip my friend  cheers
Please read on and above my friend  cheers And I'll speak to you soon.
Very kind regards ,
Allan.

Hi there Alex my friend  cheers

That's okay , It is what it is. And unfortunately it ain't going to recover where I can do something and not be able to feel pain anymore after doy so. I do understand what you are saying though, My friend  cheers

Please read on and above Alex my friend  cheers
And I will speak to you soon my friend cheers .
Very kind regards ,
Allan.

Again A Very Big thanks for the compliments everyone  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers .
And I will speak to you All soon my friend's  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The professors test flight    The professors test flight  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The professors test flight
Page 1 of 1