ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf    M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 11:41 pm

M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf  Img_1457
M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf  Img_1456
M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf  Img_1455
M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf  Img_1454
M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf  Img_1453

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf    M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 12:51 am

Those are nice Allan cheers

Somewhere I have the one with the blue chest, I wasn't aware there was one with partially red hair.
I find it curious that the one on the left seems taller than the other.

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf    M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 1:44 am

Hi there Daryl my friend  cheers
Many thanks for the compliments on the wolf brothers  cheers cheers
The Dark haired is Wolf and the dark/red haired is Red Wolf.
I had Wolf And then one day whilst on eBay ; I came across Red Wolf And thought to myself  cheers coooooooool cheers  lol! I knew then that I had to hit the buy it now As I hadn't seen Red Wolf before.
Red Wolf appeared in the small bundle I had bought but he wasn't wearing any boots , So the Boots he's wairing I don't think are part of his outfit. Wolf is missing his bow and arrow's or crossbow , I can't fully remember  lol! I'm not sure about Red Wolfs accessories  scratch lol! 
I just checked there the now , And Red Wolf Was only looking taller than Wolf due to his feet not being flat in his boots  lol!
I would of been me trying to get a quick photo As space and time to do so... just  lol!
I'll speak to you soon Daryl my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf    M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 4:18 pm

Wow, Allan, These look Awsome I've not seen the red-haired version before well done on a great find cheers cheers cheers Cheers Ian

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf    M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 5:10 pm

Wow very nice figures! cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf    M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 7:01 pm

Many thanks for the compliments on wolf brothers, my friend's Ian And Jim  cheers cheers
I managed to break Red Wolfs knee cap joint whilst tired affraid affraid affraid  But I managed to pick one up on eBay earlier on  cheers cheers cheers
Bad luck then good luck... lol! lol! lol! Maybe I should put the Lottery on  lol! lol! lol!
I've seen plenty of wolf figures online but only two so far of the Red Wolf figure.
And I am Sure there will be plenty more.

I'll speak to you soon my friend's Ian And Jim  cheers cheers .
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf    M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 10:40 pm

They look good , I might try and source one of those .

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf    M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 11:04 am

Hi there Chip my friend  cheers
Thanks for the compliment on the Wolf 🐺 Brother's , And I am very sorry for the delay in getting back to you. It's never really been a good time of the year for me  Neutral 
I liked Wolf 🐺 But my favourite of the 2 is Red wolf though , As he stands out more, it's the half red haired part that probably does it   Smile I actually found another variation of the figure. It was on YouTube. I typed in modern action man red wolf or Hasbro action man red wolf figure, I can't remember offhand , and I'm Nae use with being able to put a link to the video. It's way above my station  scratch lol! lol! it was only a handful of listings down the list.his arm is different , looks like he's missing an eagle from the arm . He's also wearing what looks like body armour with a orange or red fabric hood attached. 
I don't think red would be much good for the undercover work.. lol! unless it's a hairdresser's convention he is staking out  lol! 

I'll speak to you soon Chip my friend  cheers
Very kind regards , 
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf    M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.a.m.figures Wolf And Red Wolf
Page 1 of 1