ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal Recently'ish

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Empty
PostSubject: A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal Recently'ish    A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 3:13 pm

A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Img_1468
His hands are full of blue tack , but I have a small bag of replacement gripping hands Somewhere  lol! lol! lol! A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Img_1467

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal Recently'ish    A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 3:23 pm

He looks really smart Allen, well done!

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal Recently'ish    A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 3:46 pm

Many thanks for the compliments Dal my friend  cheers cheers cheers ,
And Many thanks again for the shout wee the 40th anniversary L.R.D.G. uniform and accessories.
The round magazine that came wee your mystery bag of goodies works fairly well with the Lewis machine gun I think  cheers
Thanks again my friend  cheers
I'll speak to you soon Dal  cheers cheers cheers 
Very kind regards ,
Allan

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal Recently'ish    A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 4:31 pm

first time I ever saw a Joe suffering from Harry Palms disease Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal Recently'ish    A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 7:36 pm

:lol!:At your reply post Johnny 
It'll be hair today and gone by tomorrow  lol! lol! lol! Or until I find the bag of spare hands lol! scratch lol!
I'll speak to you soon my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal Recently'ish    A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 10:43 pm

He looks great Allan. cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal Recently'ish    A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 2:01 am

Thanks the compliment Daryl my friend  cheers
I've been trying all day with Nae luck Tae find the bag of replacement gripping hands I have in a bag that's in a box Somewhere  scratch An I know you'll totally understand where I'm coming from  lol! lol! lol! to replace his hands for new ones
Only it's 2 a.m. and I'm giving up the chase  scratch pale scratch lol! lol! lol!
There's always tomorrow which will actually be today really lol! lol! After I managed a few hours sleep a little more if I'm lucky  lol! I'll speak to you soon Daryl my friend   cheers cheers cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal Recently'ish    A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 2:02 am

Great choice of outfits Allen... cheers
Looking good! cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal Recently'ish    A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 2:08 am

Thanks for the compliment Jim my friend  cheers I've got a vintage L.R.D.G. figure in a box somewhere  lol!  If I come across him I'll make sure to get a Photo on the board of the two of them together  Very Happy
Thanks again  Jim  cheers And I will speak to you soon my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal Recently'ish    A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 2:29 am

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
An I know you'll totally understand where I'm coming from 

I TOTALLY understand Allan. lol!

There are actually a couple of figures I know I have that I haven't found yet. lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal Recently'ish    A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 9:38 pm

Hi Daryl my friend  cheers cheers cheers
I thought that you would totally understand And get a good  lol! reading it  cheers santa cheers As you have a very Similar situation with   box's  lol! lol! lol!  I haven't had the head to get into the search today  lol! No got the head for it today  Smile I did manage to get him into a clear protection carton ( about the size that G.I. Joe / action man came in , just a little taller.

I'll speak to you soon Daryl my friend  cheers cheers cheers

Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal Recently'ish    A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 3:22 am

A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  17030410
A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Img_1474
Here's the original And 40th anniversary L.R.D.G. figure's ; I've.    re-found the original after putting him away not that long ago and forgetting where I had put him. He's now getting a container like  the 40th figure , After All , being an original , plus talking commander ; " I think he deserves a protective container"
A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Img_1473

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal Recently'ish    A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal  Recently'ish  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A figure for The L R.D.G. uniform that I purchased from Dal Recently'ish
Page 1 of 1