ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying to turn the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.

Go down 
+2
Professor Gangrene Fan
BAMComix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Trying to turn  the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.  Empty
PostSubject: Trying to turn the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.    Trying to turn  the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:02 am

Trying to turn  the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.  Img_1478
Trying to turn  the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.  Img_1477
Trying to turn  the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.  Img_1476

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Trying to turn  the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to turn the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.    Trying to turn  the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 7:23 am

A great casula look for action man there, Allen! well done bounce

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Trying to turn the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.    Trying to turn  the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 10:11 am

I’m really loving the eagle eyes Vam wearing mam clothes. You’v definitely given him that urban casual clothe look. I especially love that he’ll be going out and about taking pictures with his camera. Him being an eagle eyes is just perfect for being a photographer in my human eyes Wink. Hope we’ll get to see him outside taking pictures.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Trying to turn the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.    Trying to turn  the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 4:59 pm

Many thanks for the compliments my friend's Dal cheers , And Alex  cheers

Thanks Dal my friend cheers ,
I was unexpectedly Waaaaaawed  cheers lol!  And did think to myself that he looked very Smart But Casual  Cool  Thanks again  Dal cheers
And Happy Christmas Time to you Dal cheers 🌲☃  santa ☃ And Please read on my friend  cheers cheers cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Thanks Alex my friend  cheers 
I Never really thought about getting him out and about like this   Smile But it's a great Shout  cheers cheers cheers  I can definitely see him out and about now  Very Happy I just need to get my thinking cap on  scratch 🤔💡 Laughing lol! lol! lol! ...... And see what unfolds... Very Happy cheers Very Happy
Thanks again Alex cheers

And Happy Christmas Time to you Alex cheers , your Dad cheers And Ivan cheers      ( Team Gangrene )🌲☃ santa ☃ And please read on and above my friend  cheers cheers cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Many thanks again my friends  cheers cheers
I'll speak to you both soon  cheers cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Trying to turn the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.    Trying to turn  the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 7:19 pm

Hello Allen he's looking quite cool is he Paparazzi with such a big camera cyclops lol!

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Trying to turn the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.    Trying to turn  the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 7:31 pm

Watch out for that one! He shoots back! Razz

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Trying to turn the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.    Trying to turn  the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 3:24 pm

Awesome Allan he looks great and look at that super zoom camera! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Trying to turn the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.    Trying to turn  the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 7:26 pm

Many thanks for the compliments my friends Ian  cheers , Dave  cheers And Jim  cheers  .
And Sorry for the very late reply.
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to turn the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.    Trying to turn  the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to turn the tables on Scottish.Actionman. But failing miserably After his first shot. L.O.L.
Page 1 of 1