ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some new arrivals today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Some new arrivals today  Empty
PostSubject: Some new arrivals today    Some new arrivals today  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 3:41 am

Some new arrivals today  Img_1483
Some new arrivals today  Img_1482
Some new arrivals today  Img_1481
New arrivals today   Very Happy   CAPTAIN AMERICA , KNOCK OFF ACTION MAN FIREMAN JACKET AND HELMET , A BARBIE RECORD TURNTABLE WITH SPEAKERS AND THE TURNTABLE SPINS  lol!
AND A COMBAT JOE SPACE HELMET Some new arrivals today  Img_1480

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals today    Some new arrivals today  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 4:09 am

That is a very cool figure! And accessories! cheers cheers cheers

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals today    Some new arrivals today  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 4:46 am

I’m really really liking CAPTAIN AMERIC, especially his left scar on his face. Looking forward to seeing him in action taking on robots with his shield Wink.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals today    Some new arrivals today  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 6:26 am

Thanks Jim my friend  cheers ,
Thanks for the compliments on the Captain America figure and the accessories. I Don't know anything about the Captain , As I wasn't a comic reader As a kid. It was action man and the wilderness of Scotland. I did get a comic annual book at Christmas Time our Willie and the Broons , They were Scottish comics or at least annuals I'm no sure right now  scratch lol!  Feackin Head injuries  lol!
I got that Waaaaaaw feeling when I Saw him but let it pass me by. A couple of days later I saw the figure again and Thought that I had better not let him pass my by again or disappear even so I hit the buy it now button. lol! I Also got the combat Joe Red space helmet Just incase his boots were required in space  lol!
The vintage 70's Barbie record player system with speakers will come in handy , And has a spinning turntable  lol! I thought this was  lol! a lot
I'll speak to you soon Jim my friend  cheers And please read on  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals today    Some new arrivals today  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 6:42 am

Here's a closer head shot Some new arrivals today  Img_1484
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals today    Some new arrivals today  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 7:55 am

You find the nicest stuff Allan! cheers cheers The Captain America figure is great, and like
Alexander I really like the head sculpt with the scar. The phonograph looks really good, nice detail.
Not the usual pink or purple they do now. lol!

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals today    Some new arrivals today  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 11:05 am

Many thanks for your compliments Daryl my friend  cheers cheers cheers ,
I think I have a not bad eye for picking up the odd good figure or vehicle , Although I am a great believer in there Always being a bit of good luck being involved in it .
I Almost let Captain America pass me by , But I think by the 2 or 3 time I thought that I'd better not let him get past me and sold to somebody else, So I hit the buy it now button.
The scare on his face I liked a lot as it is extended more than action man's And G.I. Joe's.
I'm guessing that the figure was owned by a G.I. Joe / action man collector or a Big fan of Captain America.Due to its very good condition 
I've got him in my last clear plastic display box , it's at the top of one of the mountains of action man box mountain's that are in the house  lol! lol! lol!  he'll not be lonely  lol! As he's joining a handful or possibly more figures in similar clear display boxes  lol! lol! lol!
I'll speak to you soon Daryl my friend  cheers cheers cheers
Very kind regards,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals today    Some new arrivals today  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some new arrivals today
Page 1 of 1