ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.

Go down 
+2
JohnnyE4
inntruderr61
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.    Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 5:35 pm

Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  IMG-6069
After Gangrene watched The Spy Who Loved Me last night he was very impressed and taken by the main villain Karl Stromberg it got Gangrene thinking. “Why don’t I build an underwater headquarters. I could dump my toxic waste barrels in the deep  ocean. I could scientifically create new sea creatures. I could set up my own Gangrene henchman divers. Ohhh yesss the sea will become my oyster mwahahaha! I better start ordering building materials and once I have the outer shell of my headquarters built then I’ll hire a interior fitter”

Gangrene puts an advert in the villain newsletter for an interior fitter.
Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  IMG-6071

Months down the line
Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  IMG-6085
The outer shell of Gangrene’s underwater headquarters  has been has been built. Gangrene is standing with his new interior fitter.

Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  IMG-6087
“All the appliances for fitting within my underwater headquarters should be arriving later on tonight under the cover of darkness. It’s coming from a delivery driver. I don’t know when the port hole windows will arrive but luckily we have the holes cut out ready for them to fit right in. The building materials will be arriving sometime today but if not you can phone the building merchants. In this folder is the list of  underwater science research appliances and where to put them. The delivery driver and building merchants numbers are also in there if stuff hasn’t arrived. I’m heading off soon for a two week vacation to sun myself before I start ruling the depths of the sea mwahahaha!  I expect everything to be completely finished when I come back. I warn you if it isn’t I’ll personally kill you got it.”

Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  IMG-6091
Gangrene hands over the documents of papers about the appliances and connect numbers.

Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  IMG-6079
Gangrene walks away.

Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  IMG-6081
Once Gangrene is away out of sight he looks through the papers to see what kind of appliances is going to be put in. “When Professor Gangrene said before I start ruling the depths of the sea that got me very worried, very worried indeed. So he fancies himself as the next Poseidon god of the sea but I better stop our future evil god of the sea plans then.”

Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  IMG-6083
The interior fitter aka Action Man makes the phone call to the dodgy delivery driver and gets him to reroute the delivery to a anothing underwater research centre. “They won’t be expecting a load of  science research appliances so just say they are a gift from an anonymous donor. He also calls the building merchants and cancels the order and apologies for doing it so late.

Much later that night.
Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  IMG-6093
Action Man with a bag of bundle of dynamite opens the door and steps through the entrance portal.

Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  IMG-6096
He places the first two dynamite in each corner of the back of the room.

Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  IMG-6097
He then places the final two in the corners on the front of the room.

Action Man leaves.
Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  IMG-6098

In a couple of minutes boom!! The whole outer shell of Gangrene headquarters is now DEMOLISHED!
Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  IMG-6099

Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  IMG-6103
Gangrene returns to see how the progress is coming on, only to find that his underwater headquarters has been destroyed.  “NOOOOO” he screams.

The END

Last edited by Professor Gangrene Fan on Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.    Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 5:54 pm

Enjoyed your photos and story Alex! cheers
Professor Gangreene is not a happy camper! affraid

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.    Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 7:54 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Enjoyed your photos and story Alex! cheers
Professor Gangreene is not a happy camper!  affraid

Thanks Jim.

Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.    Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 8:04 pm

Oh No!! you destroyed the building !!!

for a bit I was thinking a Land Of the Giants man trap Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.    Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 9:41 pm

JohnnyE4 wrote:
Oh No!!  you destroyed the building !!!

for a bit I was thinking a Land Of the Giants man trap Laughing

lol! lol!

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.    Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 11:02 pm

I like Gangrene's green jumpsuit. It looks like something a highly skilled technician or engineer might wear.

Unfortunate about the underwater hideaway. Gangrene should know by now that he cannot trust underlings to do anything right. In fact, he cannot trust underlings, period.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.    Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 11:33 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
I like Gangrene's green jumpsuit. It looks like something a highly skilled technician or engineer might wear.

Unfortunate about the underwater hideaway. Gangrene should know by now that he cannot trust underlings to do anything right. In fact, he cannot trust underlings, period.

I’m pleased that you like Gangrene’s green jumpsuit and that you think he looks like a highly skilled technician or engineer wearing the jumpsuit. I think myself he looks like a Petrol pump attendant in a petrol station in his jumpsuit lol! I agree with you on pore Gangrene on his underwater hideaway. lol he shouldn’t trust anyone who’s hiring from the villain newsletter.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.    Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 12:31 am

I thoroughly enjoyed your story Alexander cheers cheers

A shame about Gangrene's underwater HQ. Smile

FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.    Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 12:52 am

Professor Gangrene Fan wrote:
I think myself he looks like a Petrol pump attendant in a petrol station in his jumpsuit...

lol! Indeed he does!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.    Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 6:41 am

TNshooter wrote:
I thoroughly enjoyed your story Alexander cheers cheers

A shame about Gangrene's underwater HQ. Smile

I’m so pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed this story Daryl Very Happy. Oh yes, it’s a total shame about Gangrene’s underwater HQ.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.    Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 7:15 am

lol!  Poor old Gangrene having his plans foiled like that!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.    Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 8:06 am

BAMComix wrote:
lol!  Poor old Gangrene having his plans foiled like that!

I know right lol! lol! NOT! Thanks for reading this short story Dal.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.    Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene’s underwater headquarters idea.
Page 1 of 1