ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Empty
PostSubject: New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure   New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 11:09 pm

New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Img_1534
New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Img_1536
New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Img_1535

I added the black m.a.m. helmet.

BAMComix and Hawkeye like this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure   New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 11:19 pm

Very nice , MAM looks cool on that .

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure   New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 11:29 pm

awesome bike time to get the motor running and head out on an adventure Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure   New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 11:54 pm

Many thanks Chip and Johnny my friends ,
I'm not really in a great frame of mind about this time of year due to some very deep emotional wounds that surface this time of year ' ish .
Every year.
I'll speak to you as soon as I can get my mood in a better place.
Thanks for the compliments on the new arrivals my friends Chip And Johnny.
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure   New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 12:59 am

That is a GREAT looking bike Allan cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure   New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 7:05 am

I can picture Action Man riding the Honda Valkyrie motorcycle through the streets of Inverness. Great pick up.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure   New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 11:36 pm

Many thanks Daryl and Alex my friends ( the smiley faces I used to use have changed , when I try to use them a word appeared instead of the smiley face. It confused me so I haven't been using them As I am confeackinused...  L.o.L. .

Thanks Daryl friend ,
I bought the Honda Valkyrie first and was kinda happy although I am no a fan of the bike in real life. But it's cool enough for vintage or modern figures.
This attached photos of the B.S.A. C15 250 cc interpretation with the use of action man motorbike. It's a little ruff around the edges , But it's still pretty cool looking.
I'll speak to you soon Daryl my friend And please read on my friend,

Thanks Alex my friend ,
Seeing the Bike in the City streets may be achievable , But it'll have to be later on in the year due to daylight hours the now. And it will definitely have to be a very very early rise to achieve this. Good shout Alex , it may be possible.
I'll speak to you soon my friend and please read above.

And the attached everyone was the bike I was waiting to come through the post to me. I was quite worried about it's journey to me. But I was so glad when it appeared . There's a few wee niggly bits but nothing major really.
Thanks again for the compliments my friends.
Very kind regards ,
Allan New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Img_1537New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Img_1538New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Img_1543New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Img_1544
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure   New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 5:44 am

Another nice bike! I'm thinking this one is dual purpose, road and trail. cheers

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure   New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 7:57 am

When I see these two motorbikes only won song comes to mind for me and it’s this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egMWlD3fLJ8

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Post reply    New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 9:26 pm

Many thanks for the compliments on the b.s.a. my friends Daryl And Alex.

Thanks Daryl ,
It's based on a b.s.a. c15 250 , but using the action man police motorcycle. It would of had more road going tyres , but I'm sure that didn't stop everyone from trying some lite off - roading. I know it didn't stop my mum's second cousin Ian after the war off
- roading in New Zealand on his days off from sheep farming ( I have a photo somewhere, but I am far too sore for looking ) He was quite a character and super intelligent. A real Gentleman.
I'll speak to you soon Daryl my friend , And please read on ;

Thanks Alex ,
Born to be wild , what a great tune. It helped me a lot after my bike accident. Just one of a few that helped me on the recovery road .

I'll speak to you soon my friend's
Very kind regards,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure   New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New arrival - Honda Valkyrie motorcycle and a m.a.m. figure
Page 1 of 1