ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New bits arrived

Go down 
+2
Chip
Rustygun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

New bits arrived  Empty
PostSubject: New bits arrived    New bits arrived  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 9:44 am

So..a few new bits arrived….
Thought I’d share …
The artic uniform was £25 from a guy on Facebook and the replacent zargon visor was a guy that makes them to order , also on face book £15..

New bits arrived  IMG_6468

New bits arrived  IMG_6471

New bits arrived  IMG_6465

New bits arrived  IMG_6472

Last edited by Rustygun on Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

New bits arrived  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bits arrived    New bits arrived  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 11:59 am

Nice pick ups , I had the Field commander and Radio set as a nipper , you got a nice set by the looks of it . I keep looking for something similar , hopefully will snag one one day .

Mountaineer
Rustygun

New bits arrived  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bits arrived    New bits arrived  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 2:44 pm

Thanks chip
The field commander was in very good condition, just needed a scarf.
The box had a couple of small tears in it which I have glued but in great condition otherwise.
And amazingly I put a battery in the radio and it worked first time…a minor miracle ..
I have seen a tutorial on another forum how to make the card insert ,so I’m gonna have a go at that.

Admin
BAMComix

New bits arrived  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bits arrived    New bits arrived  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 2:45 pm

Very cool, Dean! Looking forward too seeing hwat they get up too!
Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

New bits arrived  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bits arrived    New bits arrived  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 3:24 pm

What a great haul! The late issue (arctic?) assault set looks very cool! (Even with six million dollar man boots and gauntlets!)

-Nate
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

New bits arrived  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bits arrived    New bits arrived  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 8:59 pm

Nice haul! I really like the field commander with radio. cheers

Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

New bits arrived  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bits arrived    New bits arrived  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 12:32 pm

Glidah Drivah wrote:
What a great haul! The late issue (arctic?) assault set looks very cool! (Even with six million dollar man boots and gauntlets!)

-Nate

Most of the late issue Eagle Eye stuff came with those style gloves and boots , all the Space Ranger figures , and the assault figures as above , and in various colours . They are the correct ones for these outfits . Wink

Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

New bits arrived  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bits arrived    New bits arrived  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 1:32 pm

Chip wrote:
Glidah Drivah wrote:

-Nate

Most of the late issue Eagle Eye stuff came with those style gloves and boots , all the Space Ranger figures , and the assault figures as above , and in various colours . They are the correct ones for these outfits . Wink

Oh, yes I did know that. At the time Kenner and Palitoy were under the same company (at least in Britain). The pieces look out of place on the other assault sets, but work for the winter one here. The space rangers as well, though I’m not a fan of those sets. Funny enough, a few years later Hasbro would buy Kenner, so Joe and Steve are on the same team now.

-Nate
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

New bits arrived  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bits arrived    New bits arrived  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 3:07 pm

Chip wrote:
Glidah Drivah wrote:

-Nate

Didn’t realise the boots and gloves were based on the six million dollar man outfits.
In the past I never liked the space sets or these late sets , but I now have a space Ranger commander and this artic set , and like them both a lot..

Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

New bits arrived  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bits arrived    New bits arrived  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 3:58 pm

Rustygun wrote:
Didn’t realise the boots and gloves were based on the six million dollar man outfits.
In the past I never liked the space sets or these late sets , but I now have a space Ranger commander and this artic set , and like them both a lot..

Here’s a few older pics, I sold the astronaut Steve a few years back. You can see the boots and gloves. Reusing the pieces for the arctic assault and space rangers sets made sense, but the other sets look too clunky with them, imho.

New bits arrived  Image
New bits arrived  Image
New bits arrived  Image

-Nate

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

New bits arrived  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bits arrived    New bits arrived  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 4:03 pm

I can suffer the Boots , but those Gloves ......

Mountaineer
Rustygun

New bits arrived  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bits arrived    New bits arrived  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 4:15 pm

Is the one on the right a gay Steve outfit…. lol!

Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

New bits arrived  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bits arrived    New bits arrived  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 5:55 pm

Rustygun wrote:
Is the one on the right a gay Steve outfit…. lol!

It’s the undercover mission attire. I believe it’s the only set of clothing he had that didn’t have his name and logo on it! 😆 It should be worn with the same brown shoes at Oscar Goldman wears but I thought that the red trim went better with the red sneakers. It’s pretty much what they wore back in the 70s anyway.

New bits arrived  IMG-0934

-Nate
Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

New bits arrived  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bits arrived    New bits arrived  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 5:56 pm

Chip wrote:
I can suffer the Boots , but those Gloves ......

They don’t look so bad with the Arctic assault set because you’re probably going to need thick winter gloves to keep your hands warm but on the rest, they look terrible. Like, how can you try to hold or especially fire a weapon wearing those things?!

-Nate
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

New bits arrived  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bits arrived    New bits arrived  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 7:23 am

Rustygun looking forward to seeing what you have planned for all them new bits.

New bits arrived  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bits arrived    New bits arrived  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New bits arrived
Page 1 of 1