ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene at Reekie Linn.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene at Reekie Linn. Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene at Reekie Linn.   Gangrene at Reekie Linn. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 5:24 pm

Gangrene at Reekie Linn. IMG-6154

Gangrene at Reekie Linn. IMG-6155

Gangrene at Reekie Linn. IMG-6156

Gangrene at Reekie Linn. IMG-6158

Gangrene at Reekie Linn. IMG-6161

Gangrene at Reekie Linn. IMG-6162

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene at Reekie Linn.   Gangrene at Reekie Linn. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 6:32 pm

Just a little tap on the shoulder and we could have been rid of the diabolical Professor Gangrene forever!

Cool shots! That's what I picture Reichenbach Falls, as described in the old Sherlock Holmes stories, as looking like.

That loop of tree root is quite unusual.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene at Reekie Linn.   Gangrene at Reekie Linn. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 2:34 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Just a little tap on the shoulder and we could have been rid of the diabolical Professor Gangrene forever!

Cool shots! That's what I picture Reichenbach Falls, as described in the old Sherlock Holmes stories, as looking like.

That loop of tree root is quite unusual.

I know you would like to see the end of Professor Gangrene Dave lol! . Pleased that you think that they are cool shots. Yes I agree with you on That loop of tree root is quite unusual.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene at Reekie Linn.   Gangrene at Reekie Linn. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 7:26 am

Looks like Gangrene has taken some time away from his world domination to take a nice walk in the woods... or maybe he's just gone to check that the body he buried out there hasn't been discovered! Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene at Reekie Linn.   Gangrene at Reekie Linn. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 8:13 am

BAMComix wrote:
Looks like Gangrene has taken some time away from his world domination to take a nice walk in the woods... or maybe he's just gone to check that the body he buried out there hasn't been discovered! Suspect Suspect Suspect

I think it’s far more likely that Gangrene had taken some time away from his world domination to take a nice walk in the woods rather than as you think lol he gone to check that the body he buried out there hasn't been discovered. I mean what do you take Professor Gangrene for Dal a killer lol.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene at Reekie Linn.   Gangrene at Reekie Linn. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene at Reekie Linn.
Page 1 of 1