ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform Empty
PostSubject: Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform   Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 12:39 am

I mentioned in the Cobra Commander post that there was a mail-in uniform for a Cobra Soldier to be put on the figure.
After posting I looked for the ones I have. I have two of the mail-in uniform sets. After some years after getting them I
found a couple of the commander figures that were basically stripped and cheap. Which was fine with me since I only
wanted the head sculpts. I put these uniforms on CC bodies after adding the head sculpts.

The uniforms came with the pants and shirt, a helmet and boots, and the same red figure stand as the commander. The
dog tags are the same red color but both tags have the Cobra logo, no individual information. Here are the two I have
with one showing the tags and the other having them under the shirt.

Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform Hofcs110

The weapons included are the same as the commander, but molded in silver instead of black. A luger and a dagger. I'm looking
to get them belts and holsters, I have some vintage style lugers somewhere I will give them.

Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform Hofcs210

The commander head sculpt, and shown with the helmets, showing the fierceness of the sculpt.

Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform Hofcs310

Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform Hofcs410

The uniforms are kind of basic. Here the they are with their supreme leader, the commander.

Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform Hofcs510

More Cobra troops to come.

BAMComix and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform   Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 1:39 am

I’m really liking the the two Cobra troops in their Uniforms. I also like that they are wearing basic uniforms too. Loving the group picture of Cobra commander and his two Cobra troops. Looking forward to seeing more troops from you in the future.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform   Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 2:18 am

Thanks Alexander, I'm glad you like them. cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform   Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 7:14 am

Great looking uniforms, and ideal for squad building bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform   Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 7:42 am

BAMComix wrote:
Great looking uniforms, and ideal for squad building bounce bounce

Thanks Dal cheers

But being mail-in uniforms they are not easy to come by. I wasn't aware of them until later, I had to pay
$30 USD for them from Cotswold years ago. It was much later I was able to get the head sculpts to go
with them. I wouldn't mind at all if I could find more.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform   Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall of Fame Cobra Soldier Mail-in Uniform
Page 1 of 1