ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  Empty
PostSubject: BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.    BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 9:51 am

I posted this way back in 2020, back but can't seem to find it? Anyway, after a quick re-work in comiclife, we once again Join Lord Conan J. Roxton and his loyal companion Teegan Wilberforce, in Wrong Number, enjoy! bounce bounce bounce 

BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  50352805497_f0b1856a3f_cLord Conan J. Roxton in - Wrong Number (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  50352802617_38cf080d3c_cLord Conan J. Roxton in - Wrong Number (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  50352801972_e37316470a_cLord Conan J. Roxton in - Wrong Number (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  50352800217_76ca70bc19_cLord Conan J. Roxton in - Wrong Number (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  50352641921_aed074b86e_cLord Conan J. Roxton in - Wrong Number (5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  50351948523_c7a4e0e793_cLord Conan J. Roxton in - Wrong Number (6) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  50351943118_c9c0f530b7_cLord Conan J. Roxton in - Wrong Number (7) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.    BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 11:36 am

Anything staring Lord Conan J. Roxton is totally perfect for me to re-read though once again. Aaaaahhh Lord Conan J. Roxton Drool Drool

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.    BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 1:19 pm

Professor Gangrene Fan wrote:
Anything staring Lord Conan J. Roxton is totally perfect for me to re-read though once again. Aaaaahhh Lord Conan J. Roxton Drool Drool

Really pleased you enjoyed it Alex!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.    BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 1:28 pm

One of these days I’ll have a poster of Lord Conan J. Roxton put in my Action Man room.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.    BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 10:29 pm

Funny stuff! cheers

I see you have the same Mark Cole uniform I have! I like the way you pinned the hat. bounce

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.    BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 7:27 am

TNshooter wrote:
Funny stuff! cheers

I see you have the same Mark Cole uniform I have! I like the way you pinned the hat. bounce

Thanks Daryl, so pleased it gave you a giggle or two lol! . Yeah, That uniform is actually quite special to me, The late GIBri, our great friend sent it to me for Lord Conan when he hosted Willie B. Back, the globe trotting action man. Sadly all of Bri's pics while Willie was there with him have since all disappeared Crying or Very sad . I don't see me ever replacing or changing classic Lord Conan's look again now.

ps - I popped a small stitch in the hat to shape it that way Wink .
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.    BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 12:42 pm

Brian was a great guy. He was the one that asked me to join FHQ. His sending you that uniform was
especially nice, Mark made his uniforms in very small numbers. Maybe a dozen or so. I gave $40 USD for
mine. It's really top notch work, and hand made! Lord Conan couldn't have a finer uniform.

I wish I had a more special figure to put my copy on. I have a head Mark made, but need to paint it. It's
molded in red resin. It's a mold of a painted head Joe, with a beard. I've always thought I would get it
painted with white hair and beard, and put the uniform on it. Getting the right paint mixture in flesh tone
is what's keeping me from attempting it, along with my hands not being as steady as they used to be.

Mark Cole is quite the craftsman.

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.    BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 1:41 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Brian was a great guy. He was the one that asked me to join FHQ. His sending you that uniform was
especially nice, Mark made his uniforms in very small numbers. Maybe a dozen or so. I gave $40 USD for
mine. It's really top notch work, and hand made! Lord Conan couldn't have a finer uniform.

I wish I had a more special figure to put my copy on. I have a head Mark made, but need to paint it. It's
molded in red resin. It's a mold of a painted head Joe, with a beard. I've always thought I would get it
painted with white hair and beard, and put the uniform on it. Getting the right paint mixture in flesh tone
is what's keeping me from attempting it, along with my hands not being as steady as they used to be.

Mark Cole is quite the craftsman.

I agree about Brian, he was a special guy, always really kind and fun to chat with. 
I've painted a few sculpts, I would suggest using Games Workshops, Citadel paints, they are very good.
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.    BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:39 pm

I've heard that Citadel and Liquitex are good paints. I've picked up white and burnt umber from
Liquitex, but haven't gotten around to using them yet. It's my understanding you have to mix two
or three colors to get a good flesh tone.

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.    BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 8:31 pm

TNshooter wrote:
I've heard that Citadel and Liquitex are good paints. I've picked up white and burnt umber from
Liquitex, but haven't gotten around to using them yet. It's my understanding you have to mix two
or three colors to get a good flesh tone.

yes, it's all trail and error really to get the right tone. White, brown and a little red or pink will help you get to where you want to go.
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.    BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 10:01 pm

Thanks Dal! I'm guessing a lighter brown?

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.    BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 7:07 am

TNshooter wrote:
Thanks Dal! I'm guessing a lighter brown?

Well, I usually do small amounts in a small tub or even a plate. You can start off with a darker brown, the add small amounts of white and maybe a blob of red, Mix it up well and try and keep track of how may blobs of each you use (In case you have to make some more). It's always best to have a Joe head on hand also to see what shade you're trying to get too. It can be time consuming, but very rewarding also bounce .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.    BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix Presents - Lord Conan J. Roxton Starring in - Wrong Number.
Page 1 of 1