Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome REDDOG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Welcome  REDDOG Empty
PostSubject: Welcome REDDOG   Welcome  REDDOG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Hey mate, so good to see you have joined us ! I look forward to your underwater shots of your deep sea diving vams !! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AManfromcoalville
Eagle Eyes
AManfromcoalville

Welcome  REDDOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome REDDOG   Welcome  REDDOG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:58 pm

return of the.... HOTDOG! Welcome home!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Welcome  REDDOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome REDDOG   Welcome  REDDOG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Welcome REDDOG to the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum from me Ackie88
Back to top Go down
View user profile
somekindajoe
Australian Jungle Fighter
somekindajoe

Welcome  REDDOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome REDDOG   Welcome  REDDOG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:19 pm

Well you took your time!!

(The recruitment officer strikes again Dal!)

Welcome aboard RD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

Welcome  REDDOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome REDDOG   Welcome  REDDOG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Hi mate

I loved your diver come on bring back my favourite avatar at least :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Welcome  REDDOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome REDDOG   Welcome  REDDOG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Hi Mate good to see you here.
Back to top Go down

Welcome  REDDOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome REDDOG   Welcome  REDDOG Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:39 am

Very Happy Welcome from me too mate
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Welcome  REDDOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome REDDOG   Welcome  REDDOG Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Hi REDDOG, have you finished that custom diver yet? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sparkys6887
Deep Sea Diver
Sparkys6887

Welcome  REDDOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome REDDOG   Welcome  REDDOG Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Oh underwater DSD photo's now that has cheered me up. Welcome aboard :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativecounselling.net
REDDOG1
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
REDDOG1

Welcome  REDDOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome REDDOG   Welcome  REDDOG Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Hello chaps Been wandering aimlesly around cyberspace lost and happened upon this site,,,(takes tounge from his cheek)
truth is lost my mojo ,,i got ripped off a few times and messed around so sort of binned actionman for a while,had a few false restarts,but im back,,,first thing im selling most of my collection,, Dont Panic theres a plan,,the money is to fund more Dive kit and for custems,,
you will of noticed my sales feel free to offer me feed back on them obviously i want as much as i can get but im not a conman,

decided to reinvent my collection ive bought loads of stuff on a whim ,,time to get rid,im going down to around 10 figures the ones i had as a kid plus the ones i wanted . Then ill have another 10 to play custems with which is where im realy at I like the building part the best ,,

And of cause some of you know ive been training up as a scuba diver so ill be taking Actionman on a few missions into the depths and beyond for some adventures ,Ill have to call into capenray Quarry to see how No face is doing in his watery prison,,lol
So heres to the next phase of the REDDOG collection,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

Oh and dose anyone have a helmet and orange scarf to the eagleeyes blue chopper pilot for sale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REDDOG1
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
REDDOG1

Welcome  REDDOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome REDDOG   Welcome  REDDOG Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:39 pm

clivvers wrote:
Hi REDDOG, have you finished that custom diver yet? Smile

its almost there got fed up and chucked him in the toy box,,,will be digging him back out shortley

....have to say im liking this new site,,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Welcome  REDDOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome REDDOG   Welcome  REDDOG Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:11 pm

I am sorry to read that as you have wrote you were ripped off and messed about, that is never good for anyone, but at least you have re found your interest in our little friend. It is always best to keep childhood figures as a lot of people who I have met and collect now are not lucky enough to still any of theirs from their childhood. I very much look forward to see what you have planned for your customs, your DSD in black was always one of my personal favs. I also look forward to more of your amazing underwater shots. Thanks for joining us !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
NAVY FROGMAN
ghost recon

Welcome  REDDOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome REDDOG   Welcome  REDDOG Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Welcome to the forum mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

Welcome  REDDOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome REDDOG   Welcome  REDDOG Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:37 pm

Welcome REDDOG pleasure to have you here on AMMO (The Wolf)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Welcome  REDDOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome REDDOG   Welcome  REDDOG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome REDDOG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Welcome All New Members To A.M.M.O.-
Jump to: