Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Cerburus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Welcome Cerburus Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Cerburus   Welcome Cerburus Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Hiya Cerburus, so glad you found us again ! welcome to ammo my friend. I look forward to your posts cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Welcome Cerburus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Cerburus   Welcome Cerburus Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Welcome Cerburus to the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum from me Ackie88 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerburus
New Recruit
Cerburus

Welcome Cerburus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Cerburus   Welcome Cerburus Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:42 am

Thanks fellas.

My little people are glad I found where you were hiding.

Welcome Cerburus Aaa8s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

Welcome Cerburus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Cerburus   Welcome Cerburus Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:52 am

Welcome home mate Smile

Like the dog lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Welcome Cerburus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Cerburus   Welcome Cerburus Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:11 am

cracking photo mate ! I am looking forward to seeing what you have come up with for your lads and girls. Whatever it is I bet its exciting !
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Welcome Cerburus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Cerburus   Welcome Cerburus Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:38 am

Welcome back from me mate Wink
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
NAVY FROGMAN
ghost recon

Welcome Cerburus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Cerburus   Welcome Cerburus Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Hey you , welcome back. Nice to see you again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerburus
New Recruit
Cerburus

Welcome Cerburus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Cerburus   Welcome Cerburus Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Thanks again fellas, it's nce to be back amongst you folks can spell properly again.
(Americans are nice but their spelling and butchering of the english language in general leaves a lot to be desired.)

I actually haven't been up to much lately because of family commitments but I've still been dabbling a liitle bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Welcome Cerburus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Cerburus   Welcome Cerburus Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Hi Cerburus Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Welcome Cerburus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Cerburus   Welcome Cerburus Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:35 pm

We have a lot of fantastic members from America and Canada, we do not seem to have the spelling problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerburus
New Recruit
Cerburus

Welcome Cerburus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Cerburus   Welcome Cerburus Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:10 am

lol! Yeah I know mate, I was half joking when I wrote that.
But in fairness, I've been corrected that a car's tyre is spelt "tire" and colour's proper spelling is "color".
I've even had "What's an arse?", which gave me a good chuckle.

It's kind of a pet peeve of mine being told I can't spell when I know what the correct english spelling of a word is.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Welcome Cerburus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Cerburus   Welcome Cerburus Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:54 am

lol! lol! lol! , divided by the same language lol! I have missed you sense of humour mate cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerburus
New Recruit
Cerburus

Welcome Cerburus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Cerburus   Welcome Cerburus Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:57 am

Well you actually get my warped sense of humour, which is hard to do just by reading the text.
It's even more amazing considering my damn wireless keyboard keeps losing reception every so often and typed letters and whole words simply fail to register as I type them.
Trouble is I'm due to upgrade to a new computer quite soon and I don't want to waste money buying a new keyboard when I will get new one with my next computer.

So if you read something like "Hey I like your but it could use a little anyway it's ver (very) cool." it's not me having a mental breakdown online, it's this lousy keyboard I have.

Mad Arrgghh it's doing it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Welcome Cerburus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Cerburus   Welcome Cerburus Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:01 am

lol! , I bet you cannot wait to get your new computer then cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkys6887
Deep Sea Diver
Sparkys6887

Welcome Cerburus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Cerburus   Welcome Cerburus Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Lol Good to have you back mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativecounselling.net
Sponsored content

Welcome Cerburus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Cerburus   Welcome Cerburus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Cerburus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Welcome All New Members To A.M.M.O.-
Jump to: