ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Professor Gangrene's Plan story has come to an end!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Professor Gangrene's Plan story has come to an end! Empty
PostSubject: Professor Gangrene's Plan story has come to an end!   Professor Gangrene's Plan story has come to an end! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Professor Gangrene's Plan story has come to an end Sad . Thank you everyone who has been following the story right back from the beginning The Mystery Envelope Part 1 right way through to the end No-Face Mr Nice Guy Part 6. Professor Gangrene's Plan story was my ever first photo story I put together and you know what I have I love you I love you every minute of doing it from thinking up the different locations to then going to them and then taking lots of photos, doing lots of thinking and then typing up the dialog between the dolls with lots of help from my mum and dad looking at the dialog and then shorting out the punctuation, THANK YOU MUM AND DAD FOR HELPING ME OUT, then I have to upload all the photos from my camera and put them into a photo folder in my computer then from the photo folder upload them on to photobucket then finally from photobucket put together all the photos and the typed up dialog on to Action Man Mobile Ops Forum where you guys can read and look through the photos.

THANK YOU EVERYONE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Professor Gangrene's Plan story has come to an end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor Gangrene's Plan story has come to an end!   Professor Gangrene's Plan story has come to an end! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:45 pm

Your Welcome Ackie! You do a great job on all your stories! cheers
Remember I'm still on pin & needles about your werewolf story... Laughing
I can't wait for the next chapter... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Professor Gangrene's Plan story has come to an end!
Page 1 of 1