ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Useful link for alternate vam supplies. thesaleroom.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

Useful link for alternate vam supplies. thesaleroom.com Empty
PostSubject: Useful link for alternate vam supplies. thesaleroom.com   Useful link for alternate vam supplies. thesaleroom.com Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:23 pm

For anyone that has not heard of these. This is thesaleroom.com & they are a source engine that link up with all auction houses. You will have to register your details , a bit like Ebay in order to bid. You can place bids either long in advance of the auction or go live & bid on the day.
I have used these myself & you can get bigger lots at less than would be found on Ebay. So here is a link to the site , merely type in the search box action man. Sorry it's late , boxed Argyll etc went today.

http://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/astons-auctioneers-and-valuers
Back to top Go down
Joe90
Eagle Eyes
Joe90

Useful link for alternate vam supplies. thesaleroom.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful link for alternate vam supplies. thesaleroom.com   Useful link for alternate vam supplies. thesaleroom.com Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:44 pm

There's some nice stuff there. I'd be curious to see what those ceremonial VAM figure sets go for.

I'd be tempted to throw in a bid or two to see if I can get some vintage deals. if anybody has plans to do the same drop me a PM so that We don't create a bidding war where only the seller wins.
Back to top Go down

Useful link for alternate vam supplies. thesaleroom.com
Page 1 of 1