Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

REMEMBER ME !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghost recon
SAS Underwater Attack

PostSubject: REMEMBER ME !!   Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:10 pm

I am but a simple little figure. I bring to you all that I am & all that I was designed to be.
I stand for an era , where the greatest toy industry of our generation stepped up to the plate & gave birth to me. With my creation I bring you no malice , No ill will of the wrongs or the rights in life.
I share but one passion & it has remained the very same since my outset. A smile on the face on any that hold me & love me as their own. You & I will become as one, THE best of friends. We will conquer together any battle that we face & stand proud as the victors for that day is won.
Take me into your heart & fill it with a warmth that is personal to you. I belong in the hands of an innocent playing upon blades of grass lit by sunny days & a cool breeze. Recall how you once held me with such pride & beyond me & our VAM battles , there was nothing else upon this earth with any importance.
Let me be the reason & the only reason for any emotion you share in others directions. Share my stories in the realms of the hobby that has become me & for this I will love you back.
I am an Action Man , a toy. An unrivalled little man that carries a voice saying these words & these alone:
"Remember where you & I began? Know in your actions with the contact of others that you have me as your common ground & for that we are family not enemies. Follow me & my beliefs as this little fella of yours & not that of any that differ to mine. Most of all....................REMEMBER ME"

I have written this to remind us all that this little fella deserves better. He deserves to be placed in high virtue , as an example to any toy industries that follow. He is NOT a political weapon & nor is he a device to be used to create upset in another's direction.
I give you the Action Man 1966-84 looking down on those that beg to differ.

Last edited by ghost recon on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REMEMBER ME !!   Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:31 pm

very nicely put Ade, He is our best friend we had when we were children, and shared many fantastic adventures together. This is a toy that will never be replaced or improved upon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: REMEMBER ME !!   Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:10 pm

Very nicely and lovely said ghost recon, reading it made me think of all the fantastic missions I did with my mam when I was younger Very Happy Very Happy, these wear the good old days!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bond007ca
Red Devil

PostSubject: Re: REMEMBER ME !!   Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:56 pm

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!!

SO TRUE..

Action Man / Joe doesnt matter ... they always meant something to us that was worth more than anything........... Always a safe place..... a fun place...... a world in which when we were young didnt exist.... but now as are older.... He helps us see our dreams and goal...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danthecoat
Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: REMEMBER ME !!   Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Ade you certainly have a way with words Smile

A great post with even greater sentiment Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
SAS Underwater Attack

PostSubject: Re: REMEMBER ME !!   Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Thank you to all the ones so far that have commented.

Dan this is here purely on the basis of how you & Vaughan have & are being treated. People need to remember the above & think on before they press the send button.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: REMEMBER ME !!   Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Nicely said GR! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: REMEMBER ME !!   Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:35 pm

What you have said Ade rings very true mate! It made me want to post this! This song means alot to me and reminds me of a better time when action man was my best friend!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
SAS Underwater Attack

PostSubject: Re: REMEMBER ME !!   Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:38 am

Very good choice there Ross.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REMEMBER ME !!   

Back to top Go down

REMEMBER ME !!