ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment.

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
somekindajoe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment. Empty
PostSubject: An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment.   An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Yes folks I am still banging on about my new AT guy! ..but he has such a great face, top quality reflock and Cots cammo AT uni you can't blame me!

An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment. IMG_1513_zpsee6b226f

'So just how tough is this assignment you have for me?'

An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment. IMG_1515_zps9091a963

An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment. IMG_1518_zps1ff648ae

The really tough bit would be actually flying a turbo-copter! Great piece of kit, great play value too but could you imagine one actually working in real life?

An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment. IMG_1510_zps7de964d8

However it's a no contest in the improbable stakes when you compare the TC to the Rocket pack!

An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment. IMG_1509_zpsaa3a59b7

Imagine...0 to 500ft in altitude in 1 second flat and then straight back down to ground level just as fast....and head first! you'd be airbourne just long enough for the rocket jets to burn you legs off! Completely implausable but a great accessory for Joe who no doubt clock up many thousands of flying hours with it back in the day!

A big thank you to Mark (Wolfsoldier) for an amazing bit of vintage GI Joe kit!

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment.   An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:11 pm

A wonderful AT figure skj, and a great way to show off his new kit my friend. One quick question though when is he coming to actionman2272hq ?? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment.   An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:14 pm

I like the flocking on that Joe! Great pics! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment.   An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Liking your new AT guy somekindajoe Smile , hey if you still want to bang on about your new AT guy then you just go on ahead and bang on about your new AT guy Very Happy Very Happy. I agree with you that he dose have such a great face and a top quality reflock to go with that great face, liking his Cots cammo AT outfit. Now I'm really really liking his flying a turbo-copter it looks ace Very Happy, I could imagine one actually working in real life Laughing , it be well cool if you could actually get a remote control flying a turbo-copter that you could fly around the sky. The Rocket pack is out of this world, yes I can Imagine...0 to 500ft in altitude in 1 second flat and then straight back down to ground level just as fast, now the Rocket pack that would be totally awesome to have it remote controlled. last off liking your photos you have taken somekindajoe Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment.   An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:54 am

Love the new AT addition Steve.........You & those bally Rotor copters pmsl. Becoming quite the obsession now my friend & I'm beginning to wonder how many will be too many? lol.

PS: I already know the answer I'm going to get here lol.
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment.   An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:41 pm

ghost recon wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder how many will be too many? lol.

Well not including the carded one I've had since '85 I have 5 AM ones and the black AT one. I just keep putting 99p bids on them on ebay and winning!

Once I get a yellow AT one I'll quit.....honest!
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment.   An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:38 am

Stunning Pics and Sets ....

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment.   An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An AT Land Adventurer and some very improbable flying equipment.
Page 1 of 1