ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's on your ebay wish list?

Go down 
+13
BAMComix
ActionYankee
Rogue-Trooper
clivvers
peterodgers
inntruderr61
blueboxier
Captian action
Danthecoat
Bond007ca
ghost recon
Joe90
AManfromcoalville
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

What's on your ebay wish list? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your ebay wish list?   What's on your ebay wish list? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 9:23 am

I’m always looking but for me the price has to be right first. bounce

PostSubject: Re: What's on your ebay wish list?   What's on your ebay wish list? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 9:35 am

DEFINITELY a space capsule!
And maybe one of those wonderful Jeeps everybody keeps flaunting here on AMMO!
Oh but wait, ....I REALLY want a four-seater Schwimmenwagon!
(Hope I spelled that correctly?)
Nearly got one of them but negotiations with a difficult seller broke down. I think he really didn't want to sell the thing!
I later found out he'd ended up having to let it go for more than I'd originally offered him!
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: What's on your ebay wish list?   What's on your ebay wish list? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 2:11 am

Lately I've been thinking of completing my Sideshow collection of Universal's Frankenstein Monster figures. I have Boris and Lon, but I think Bela also portrayed the Monster and was rendered in plastic by Sideshow Toys. Probably would also go for the Dwight Frye figure of Renfield and/or Fritz.

Barry, I have 2 Schwimmers. One by Dragon Models and one by 21st Century Toys. How much you think the shipping would be to OZ from Indiana?

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: What's on your ebay wish list?   What's on your ebay wish list? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 2:45 am

gibri wrote:
Lately I've been thinking of completing my Sideshow collection of Universal's Frankenstein Monster figures. I have Boris and Lon, but I think Bela also portrayed the Monster and was rendered in plastic by Sideshow Toys. Probably would also go for the Dwight Frye figure of Renfield and/or Fritz.

I've been considering the Sideshow London After Midnight Lon Chaney figure since learning about it recently on this forum. I'm kind of edging in to a "Famous Monsters" phase myself.

Really, though, my eBay Wish List is: I wish I could stop purchasing items on eBay, at least for a while! Crying or Very sad It's just too easy to succumb to frivolous impulse buys.

PostSubject: Re: What's on your ebay wish list?   What's on your ebay wish list? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 6:22 am

gibri wrote:
Barry, I have 2 Schwimmers. One by Dragon Models and one by 21st Century Toys. How much you think the shipping would be to OZ from Indiana?
Impossible to estimate from this end. I'm guessing you'd have to measure the general dimensions and the weight and inquire at a postal dept. in the US.
I will say it will definitely be a damn sight cheaper than using either Amazon's or eBay's Global Shipping Rip-Off!
Have to add I wouldn't turn down either of them but my preference would be for the Dragon version in the desert colour.

What's on your ebay wish list? - Page 3 Bkhxql

Last edited by LeStryge on Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's on your ebay wish list?   What's on your ebay wish list? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 8:37 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
gibri wrote:

I've been considering the Sideshow London After Midnight Lon Chaney figure since learning about it recently on this forum. I'm kind of edging in to a "Famous Monsters" phase myself.

Really, though, my eBay Wish List is: I wish I could stop purchasing items on eBay, at least for a while! Crying or Very sad  It's just too easy to succumb to frivolous impulse buys.

Dave we are all guilty of purchasing frivolous impulse figure or bits buys on EBay. I done that in the past with mam sets.

PostSubject: Re: What's on your ebay wish list?   What's on your ebay wish list? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's on your ebay wish list?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3