Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bunk beds with a difference

Go down 
AuthorMessage
actionmad
New Recruit
actionmad

bunk beds with a difference Empty
PostSubject: bunk beds with a difference   bunk beds with a difference Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:49 pm

Hi all I have been sorting out some bits to and came across some bunk beds nothing special there I here you say but on looking at them I noticed that instead of the normal Hasbro made in hong kong stamped on them it says Hasbro Singapore has anyone seen this before could be gi joe maybe ?? anyone any ideas interested to know as I have never seen this before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bunk beds with a difference   bunk beds with a difference Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:05 pm

I have some of those. If you look on the inside they have names on them like DANNY & CHEUNG
Back to top Go down
actionmancollector
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: bunk beds with a difference   bunk beds with a difference Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:17 pm

come across bazookas marked the same - nice card in your sig there Roy
Back to top Go down
actionmad
New Recruit
actionmad

PostSubject: Re: bunk beds with a difference   bunk beds with a difference Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Very proud of my world cup card haven't seen two many in my time collecting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bunk beds with a difference   bunk beds with a difference Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bunk beds with a difference
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Vintage Action Man 1966 - 1984 :: Action Man Identity Requests-
Jump to: