Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Buying off EBay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparkys6887
Adventurer

PostSubject: Buying off EBay    Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Hellooo all. Help. I'm trying to pay for a hybrid VAM in eBay but no matter how I go about it I get a message saying Payment Pending and when I log into PayPal it says payment unclaimed. I've contacted the seller but he can't seem to claim the payment. I've got money in PayPal to cover it...... Any ideas....... Thanks

PS though the world might be telling me I was a bad man for trying to buy a hybrid lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativecounselling.net
akumulator
Action Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Buying off EBay    Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:08 pm

dont know what the problem is Mark - sadly the only way if for one of you - probably the seller - to contact paypal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1962boy
Eagle Eyes

PostSubject: payment   Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:12 pm

Cant offer a solution but i think it is a problem at their end,i did have this myself a long time back.the only thing i can suggest is you check all your paypal settings etc,sometimes if your have a new debit card with a new expiry date and have'nt changed your details or something similar that can affect things.sorry thats all i can offer,good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Buying off EBay    Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:23 pm

Mark the problem is at their end my friend. It means that their bank details for Pay pal & their account have NOT been confirmed. They will have a to do message sat in paypal which they need to complete for it to clear. Also this can arise if they have a feedback score of below 50 as they will NOT get payment cleared until they have received positive feedback.
This is the problem & I hope it helps you resolve it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkys6887
Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Buying off EBay    Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:12 am

Thanks all. Just spoken with Paypal and it sems the email I have been given isn't registered or confirmed with them. Seems a bit odd as the seller has over 2000 sales.
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Buying off EBay    Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:32 pm

That'll teach me to bid in a hybrid. Seller wasn't interested in getting it sorted as he was sure all was fine his end. It was extremely cheap so I guess he wasn't as motivated as me :-( looked through his 100% positive feedback and I think I saw Phil's ID so not sure what went on there??? Decided ro cancel the transaction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying off EBay    

Back to top Go down

Buying off EBay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1