Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Wrist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walter1965
Ski Patrol
Walter1965

Broken Wrist Empty
PostSubject: Broken Wrist   Broken Wrist Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:48 am

Mr Action Outfits are always short in the arms...my solution to this problem is to put on an undershirt to cover the wrist area of the figure..It's not perfect but it works../size]Broken Wrist 012[size=18]Today i was doing so with my figure and the hand broke off... Shocked Mad Broken Wrist 013I drilled a hole in the center of the broken wrist pin and soaked it in boiling water...Broken Wrist 016[size=18]I then took a wood screw and screwed it in a little and with a little work...Waalaa !! iIt popped out. cheers Broken Wrist 020I had a few spare hands but I had to cut half of the pin away so it would fit right...Broken Wrist 027This is what he looks like now....Broken Wrist 026....Walt
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
Bond007ca
Action Sailor
Bond007ca

Broken Wrist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Wrist   Broken Wrist Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:25 am

Have to call you Dr...

Thats an awesome job... I am going to try the hot water trick... I need to put some new hands on a joe but cannot get the peg ( from the broken KFG ) out I tried punching it out but will not do the Hot water trick

Thanks W
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Broken Wrist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Wrist   Broken Wrist Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:50 am

Top repair job Walt, he looks great !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken Wrist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Wrist   Broken Wrist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Wrist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Help and Advice :: Repair-
Jump to: