Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Fuzzybee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

Welcome Fuzzybee  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Fuzzybee    Welcome Fuzzybee  Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Hiya Fuzzbee

Glad you came Smile

Get stuck in now cmon dont be shy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Welcome Fuzzybee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Fuzzybee    Welcome Fuzzybee  Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Welcome to ammo !! I look forward to your future posts !! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
NAVY FROGMAN
ghost recon

Welcome Fuzzybee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Fuzzybee    Welcome Fuzzybee  Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Welcome to the forum. Hello there , jump straight in & introduce you & your collection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Welcome Fuzzybee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Fuzzybee    Welcome Fuzzybee  Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:48 pm

Welcome from me too Wink
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Welcome Fuzzybee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Fuzzybee    Welcome Fuzzybee  Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:02 pm

Welcome Fuzzybee to Action Man Mobile Ops Forum from me Ackie88 Very Happy , love the Username by the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkys6887
Deep Sea Diver
Sparkys6887

Welcome Fuzzybee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Fuzzybee    Welcome Fuzzybee  Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Welcome from me too. Hope you have fun and enjoy our site :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativecounselling.net
sirsidneyruffdiamond
Polar Explorer
sirsidneyruffdiamond

Welcome Fuzzybee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Fuzzybee    Welcome Fuzzybee  Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:52 am

Welcome aboard mate

Sir Sid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bond007ca
Action Sailor
Bond007ca

Welcome Fuzzybee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Fuzzybee    Welcome Fuzzybee  Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:06 am

Welcome Mate!!

Lots to see and share....

Bond
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Welcome Fuzzybee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Fuzzybee    Welcome Fuzzybee  Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:11 am

I have only just scrolled down and realized there is a whole lot more to this forum, thank you all for the welcome it is good to be able to chat with fellow collectors. A little bit about me, i'm 42 married with two young children I had Action Man as a kid mainly Eagle Eyed ones so that is where I feel most attached to them.
I do not know what it is about them I just love owning them I am sure nostalgia is the biggest part of it. I started collecting back in the late nineties and amassed a very impressive collection. In around 2006 I decided to sell of the majority of my collection. Something i deeply regret, so at the start of this year i decided to start again. Only this time I have a seven year old son into them to so it is something we can do together.
I am just an average working bloke who watches football (Chesterfield) goes out drinking with my mates but also has a passion for Vintage Action Man.
My nickname in real life is actually fuzz quite appropriate Laughing I also attend toy fairs, mainly Doncaster, Donnington and the NEC so would be happy to chat with fellow collectors.
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Action Sailor
Bond007ca

Welcome Fuzzybee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Fuzzybee    Welcome Fuzzybee  Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:37 am

Perfect Mate!!

Here is the link to where you can share more with us in the forum...

http://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/f58-pics-of-members

Len ( Bond007ca )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Welcome Fuzzybee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Fuzzybee    Welcome Fuzzybee  Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:32 am

It is great to know a little more about you my friend. If you like toy fairs maybe you should come along to action man day 2 !!

Welcome Fuzzybee  AMDAY2-2copy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
action bob
Eagle Eyes
action bob

Welcome Fuzzybee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Fuzzybee    Welcome Fuzzybee  Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:13 am

Hi Fuzzybee and welcome, I also am new to the forum, and already have found it to be a great source of information and very friendly, a great place to share your pictures of your collection, once I get me act together and work it out I'll attempt to post some of mine!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

Welcome Fuzzybee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Fuzzybee    Welcome Fuzzybee  Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:35 pm

Welcome to the forum, the Wolf, (Mark)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Welcome Fuzzybee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Fuzzybee    Welcome Fuzzybee  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Fuzzybee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Welcome All New Members To A.M.M.O.-
Jump to: