Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

F.A.O. LEN (Bond)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghost recon
NAVY FROGMAN

PostSubject: F.A.O. LEN (Bond)   Fri May 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Here you go Len a VGC fuzzy with NO cracks to ANY limbs , complete full head of original hair & new grippers as you seemed to like those in the pm's lol. The German Uni he is wearing has NO stains , tears or fading C9 condition at the least plus the French spares he is stood next to. Helmet is un-cracked with both lugs & both decals.
Let me know what you think mate via here or the old pm system.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
NAVY FROGMAN

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. LEN (Bond)   Fri May 10, 2013 3:42 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
NAVY FROGMAN

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. LEN (Bond)   Fri May 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Going by the pm I think I have this right Len lol. You want this fella pictured with these hands yes?
The body is totally free of cracks with now new grippers. Be 100% on him as I could swap his head over for a MINT bearded Blonde. This one is child worn with balding on chin , makes him look very French though lmao. Let me know mate if I have now got this right?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. LEN (Bond)   

Back to top Go down

F.A.O. LEN (Bond)
Page 1 of 1