Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reissued Action Pilot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Reissued Action Pilot  Empty
PostSubject: Reissued Action Pilot    Reissued Action Pilot  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:55 am

Masterpiece...

Reissued Action Pilot  01JPEGWEBFINAL700XMASTERBOXFRONT_zps6ab7b644

Reissued Action Pilot  02JPEGWEBFINAL700XBOXBACK_zpsd089e696

Reissued Action Pilot  04JPEGFINAL700XMASTERTEXTINCLOSE_zpsbc94348c

Reissued Action Pilot  05JPEGWEBFINAL700XBOOKMASTER_zps94dbec1f

Reissued Action Pilot  06CJPEGWEBFINAL700XBOOKBACKMASTER_zps7bef51cc

Reissued Action Pilot  06BJPEGFINAL700XWINDOWBOXMASTER_zps09a60597

Reissued Action Pilot  07AJPEGWEBFINAL700XAIRMANUALREPO_zpsf767b667

Reissued Action Pilot  07BJPEGWEBFINAL700XMASTERJOE_zps6b25c36e

Reissued Action Pilot  10JPEGWEBFINAL700XBOOTSMASTERPIECE_zpscb0e1475

Reissued Action Pilot  13JPEGWEBFINAL700XFULLJOEMASTERPIECE_zps820ec48b

Reissued Action Pilot  14JPEGWEBFINAL700XFULLBODYMASTERJOE_zps7e2b9a33

Reissued Action Pilot  15TIFFWEBFINAL700XFULLJOESHADEDMASTER_zps305390be

Reissued Action Pilot  17JPEGWEBFINAL700XBACKMASTERJOE_zps0d956943

Reissued Action Pilot  18JPEGWEBFINAL700XMARCHINGJOE_zpsba1fc17e

Reissued Action Pilot  18JPEGWEBFINAL700XSALUTINGMASTERJOE_zpsea097fcb

Last edited by clivvers on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Reissued Action Pilot    Reissued Action Pilot  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:55 am

fantastic figure Clive !! great upload ! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zulu1
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
zulu1

PostSubject: Re: Reissued Action Pilot    Reissued Action Pilot  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:26 pm

Yep, great post, nice pics!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
NAVY FROGMAN
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Reissued Action Pilot    Reissued Action Pilot  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:34 pm

Great figure Clive & very nice uploads !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: Reissued Action Pilot    Reissued Action Pilot  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:53 pm

I've always wanted one of these, nice pictures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joe90
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: Reissued Action Pilot    Reissued Action Pilot  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:07 pm

I am a huge fan of the Masterpiece Edition G.I. Joes.

When they came out in 1995 -- that's almost as far away from now as 1975 was from then -- they disproved the Hasbro lie that the technology used to build vintage figures was lost. (That lie was as bad as the old "Oil prices make it impossible to be able to produce G.I. Joe" lie.)

The Timeless head sculpt used the molds made for the Masterpiece heads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Reissued Action Pilot    Reissued Action Pilot  Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Thanks, chaps!

I've had this Joe for a few years now, it's now his playtime and will be making a few appearances in my back yard Joe wars Wink

Thanks, Joe90

I can't believe Hasbro made excuses to the people who contributed to getting them where they are today.
I think i'll write them a letter before they come up with anymore excuses for not celebrating 12" Joe's coming 50th.

We should all email Hasbro and let our voice be heard before it's all too late, this could be our last chance.
I've got some great ideas for getting a 100% perfect Joe being made again and to keep Joe on the consumer map...

Dear Hasbro,
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Reissued Action Pilot    Reissued Action Pilot  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:10 am

The last uncharted territory in AMMO!

Well filled, Clive, top post for sure!!!

I have to admit I've been eyeing this section. I have a couple of the Masterpiece sets, but just never got around to taking any photos. Still, you have done a much better job than I was likely to have done. Beautiful documentation of this set. Very sharp pictures, very comprehensive.

Thanks,

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Reissued Action Pilot    Reissued Action Pilot  Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Thanks Brian,

There's still plenty of parking space left to get yours up as well, Bri. I look forward to seeing some of your Masterpiece sets/figures Wink

I've got some Timeless sets to post on here as well, soon i hope.
Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reissued Action Pilot    Reissued Action Pilot  Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:26 am

Nice! I have a few too many. To me they captured the feel of vintage Joes the best by far. Great, right on the money repops. Ck out the exclusive FAO (?) Astronaut, it is dead on. One of my favorite repro Joes.

Rick
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Reissued Action Pilot    Reissued Action Pilot  Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:10 pm

joeman wrote:
Ck out the exclusive FAO (?) Astronaut, it is dead on. One of my favorite repro Joes. Rick
Hi, joeman

I agree with you, it's a real beaut! I would love one to 'splashdown' in my direction! Smile

Reissued Action Pilot  36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Reissued Action Pilot    Reissued Action Pilot  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:08 pm

The missing photos above are now reposted  Smile  I've also given them a slight revamp for your viewing pleasure  king 

Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Reissued Action Pilot    Reissued Action Pilot  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:53 pm

Tip-top repost Clive!!!

Stellar photo review!

Brian
 cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
somekindajoe
Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Reissued Action Pilot    Reissued Action Pilot  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:13 am

Wow Clive!

I've often looked at these Masterpiece  sets on Ebay etc but have never got any. I think I'll be chasing some soon!

This is amazing...the real life stills they used for the artwork. Who'd have dreamt they still existed.

Reissued Action Pilot  05JPEGWEBFINAL700XBOOKMASTER_zps94dbec1f

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Reissued Action Pilot    Reissued Action Pilot  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:23 pm

Thanks Brian and Steve!

Steve,

I've had this Joe for about 4 years now Very Happy 

The Masterpiece Joe has the best head sculpt of all reissued Joes. It's a brand new vintage head, it's totally fab! cheers I wish the heads were available on blister pack cards, say 4 heads per pack.

Watch out for the early issued 'Masterpiece Joes' some of them have been reported to have very bad stress cracks, I was lucky with mine. Also the postage will be very high because the box weighs a Ton!  probably £12-£15 postage in the uk  Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reissued Action Pilot    Reissued Action Pilot  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reissued Action Pilot
Page 1 of 1