ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ak615
Action Pilot
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando Empty
PostSubject: Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando   Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Not sure where to post this so feel free to stick it somewhere more appropriate said the actress said to the bishop

This is for somekindajoe it`s about the para/denison smock I was on about at the show.

Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando RM1

Nice picture and information about the Commando`s and D-Day,

Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando RM2

Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando RM4

Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando RM3

What you get inside,a figure and some accessories,pleasantly surprised to find all in scale after
having an oversize .45 with the sub-commander :censored: and an oversize sa80 with the SBS. affraid

Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando RM5

Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando RM15

Removing the figure from the box gave rise to more surprises nicely detailed uniform in
thick material ala 60`s style Shocked and an oversize beret for the headscuplt and a crappy
plastic belt.Why they didn`t give him some 38 webbing I dont know,a VAM set wouldn`t look out place,
I`ll probably put a bbi set on this one.(the holster that comes with this figure is brill)

Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando RM6

poppers on ALL the pockets Very Happy

Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando RM7

So a quick dunk of the head in very hot water and voila

Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando RM8

The vam head is just resting on untill I fix it on in a more secure manner

Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando RM9

Add a maroon beret and you have a para

Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando RM11

40th Shock helmet

Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando RM10

Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando RM14

The question has often been asked what if palitoy had kept going,well over in the US Hasbro were turning out some nice sets that
wouldn`t have looked out of place in an action man catalogue, and not just military stuff either while we had to put up with MAM.
So for £20-25 delivered from the US you can get yourself a throwback to the heyday of GI joe/Action man and as an added bonus Wink

Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando RM17

Even better if you just want the smock this guy is selling them over here as well as other bits the hasbro labels have been removed.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190670635370?var=490062122667&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando   Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Fantastic figure Andy !!! he looks the business mate cheers
Back to top Go down
zulu1
Painted Head
zulu1

PostSubject: Re: Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando   Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:17 pm

Great Pics AK. The kit looks good on VAM as it is not too Dragony!
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando   Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:17 pm

great photos...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando   Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gi Joe Royal Marine D-Day Commando
Page 1 of 1