Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Childhood Action Man photos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rossini
Polar Explorer
Rossini

Childhood Action Man photos Empty
PostSubject: Childhood Action Man photos   Childhood Action Man photos Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Me and my Vam around 30 yrs ago:
Childhood Action Man photos Pbucket[right]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Action Man photos   Childhood Action Man photos Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:48 am

Thats a great pic Ross are those the vam you still have today too Smile
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Polar Explorer
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Action Man photos   Childhood Action Man photos Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:02 am

Jason the fuzzy is possibly the one I now have but deffo not the other 2. The middle one wasn't even mine. I still have the para jacket the blond EE is wearing, it's seen better days though. Lol
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Action Man photos   Childhood Action Man photos Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:33 am

I dont know whats more seventies those guys or that haircut Laughing

I had one of those too (the haircut i mean) Razz
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Polar Explorer
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Action Man photos   Childhood Action Man photos Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:02 am

Lucky old you Danny, having a haircut like that in the 70's at least that was a bit normal then!! This photo was taken in 82/83!!! All the other kid used to extract the urine on a regular basis!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Action Man photos   Childhood Action Man photos Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:48 am

fantastic photo ross, it must hold some happy memories mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Action Man photos   Childhood Action Man photos Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:55 pm

rossini wrote:
Lucky old you Danny, having a haircut like that in the 70's at least that was a bit normal then!! This photo was taken in 82/83!!! All the other kid used to extract the urine on a regular basis!! lol!

lol! nice one Ross Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Action Man photos   Childhood Action Man photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Childhood Action Man photos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Vintage Action Man 1966 - 1984 :: Action Man Random Pictures-
Jump to: