Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghost recon
NAVY FROGMAN
ghost recon

Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's. Empty
PostSubject: Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's.   Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:54 pm

This is what I use to compensate the scarf issues for my AM. Take yourself x1 charity shop , thinly ribbed T-shirt & cut it into manageable strips.
Then use a Dye colour for which AM your aiming to do the scarf for. Some eg's are uploaded. Then place x1 tablespoon of Dylon salt in warm to quite hot water followed with x1 Tablespoon of the colour req.
Hope this helps you out some.

Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's. DSC01071_zps8d6015bf

NAVY FROGMAN
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's.   Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Roughly done for the uploads.

Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's. DSC01072_zpsf4022f8f

NAVY FROGMAN
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's.   Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's. DSC01073_zps552c999a

NAVY FROGMAN
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's.   Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Viola !! x1 AM repro scarf .

Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's. DSC01074_zpsa8c7ecc4

PostSubject: Re: Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's.   Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:11 pm

great tip Ade

I tend to use old 70's basic soldiers jumpers that are ripped to the same effect - but your way you can knock up 100's - nearly enough for your troop of para's circa 2012 :-)
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's.   Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Fantastic Ade !!
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
ASTRONAUGHT
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's.   Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Great idea , thanks .... I had an old scrim net scarf from my RAF days and cut that up for scarves and helmet covers
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Action Sailor
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's.   Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:27 am

Wicked!!!!!

I have been thinking about where to go to get some as my VAM collection grows

Thanks Ade!

Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's. Bond0010
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
NAVY FROGMAN
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's.   Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:45 am

Thanks for the comments Fella's .

Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Tof

PostSubject: Re: Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's.   Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's. Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:39 pm

I do the same with my old Tee shirt

http://forumdugroupactionjoe.xooit.fr/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's.   Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-invention of AM scarves rather than source hard to get one's.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Help and Advice :: Repair-
Jump to: