Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   Mon May 27, 2013 6:42 am

Here are more images of my CUSTOM FALKLANDS WAR SAS TROOPER: (hope you like them)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   Mon May 27, 2013 6:44 am

Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Sailor

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   Mon May 27, 2013 8:49 am

Fantastic uploads Tony , LOVE this last SAS custom !

Beatlefan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   Mon May 27, 2013 9:35 am

Great work Tony!!

As with Vaughan's customs, they all still look like Action Man to me. Fantastic!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_pauley
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   Mon May 27, 2013 10:37 am

Terrific stuff Tony. In the process of 'bashing a copper at the moment so I may pinch that SAS flak jacket idea! Smile

By the way, when is your documentary due to be released?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   Mon May 27, 2013 12:36 pm

The sas guy is awesome Tony !! I may have to have a bash at one of those mate !! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   Tue May 28, 2013 3:57 pm

I've decided to upload a few more images of my SAS Silent Attack canoeist which was inspired by the Action Force Silent Attack set.

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   Tue May 28, 2013 4:00 pm

excellent bash Tony !! you have really captured the feel of the action force figure. He looks so much better in action man form cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   Tue May 28, 2013 4:05 pm

And here are a few more images of my Action Man German Dispatch Rider. I like to display this one with my Escape From Colditz Checkpoint.

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   Tue May 28, 2013 4:44 pm

stunning mate cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danthecoat
Sailor

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   Tue May 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Fantastic Tony cheers cheers cheers

I love these customs I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   Wed May 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Smashing customs!!! I like every one of them, especially the 'SAS Silent Attack' it's full of exciting detail Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALLY HO
NAVY FROGMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   Wed May 29, 2013 6:18 pm

all outstanding favorite , the desert rat highlander , just reading about them now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Awesome collection and well put together, they all look mint as if they just come out of the box!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Awesome Custom Tony superb uploads, really enjoyed looking though your photos, the German Despatch rider is superb well done,

brownboots
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:59 pm

Just stunning, I'm still coming back to them to fully appreciate the work you have done.
More?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stonewall
Medic

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:13 am

Very impressive figures indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures   

Back to top Go down

The Story of ACTION MAN Custom VAM figures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2