ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)

Go down 
+19
BrandontheFigureFreak
inntruderr61
SJ7
Ddaydawson
Bond007ca
zulu1
Rossini
TALLY HO
ak615
Sparklebudgie
Danthecoat
ghost recon
clivvers
Beatlefan
Reddragon
somekindajoe
SlackElastic
Professor Gangrene Fan
action bob
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Thanks alex, the globe is actually a pencil sharpener, it was sent to me by reddragon, he also helped me out a great deal during the rooms build. He sent me all the scans to make the 1/6 books, he is a top man indeed !  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Tof
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
Tof

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:34 pm

nice flat, and how have you build it?

http://forumdugroupactionjoe.xooit.fr/index.php
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:50 pm

great pics dal, must of taken ages accumulating the gear for a 1/6th pad !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenJake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 4 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:51 pm

Thanks jay, I made quite a lot of it, but used a 3d picture frame for unit.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:52 am

That is really superb Dal! It's a joy to look at!!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers 

I would like a 1/6 shack for my vam/mams

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:36 am

Many thanks Clive, it was a lot of fun and hard work at times, but well worth it in the end  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:14 pm

clivvers wrote:

Fugget about a 1/6 shack, your need mansion house to house all your vam/mams in  Laughing.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
clivvers wrote:

Fugget about a 1/6 shack, your need mansion house to house all your vam/mams in  Laughing.
lol! I haven't shown all of my MAM/figures on here, only a sprinkling lol!   I was thinking of making a wooden Wild West Fort that folds down for storage  Very Happy

FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 1:09 am

Very interesting seeing the many views here of Jake's original office, or, his "crib." Later on, as ol' Jake rose in rank, he needed to upgrade to a "study" from a casual hang-out.

It is also interesting seeing how the Agents of BAM have evolved over six years. Yeah, once you've gone seamless for the female figs, there's no going back, is there.

Next I'm looking through the actual "build" photos of 1.0: https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t1832-my-latest-project-1-6-scale-room

(It's also a little bit sad seeing how many active members were on the forum and commenting six years ago as compared to now. Dunno what to do about that.)

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 8:14 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Very interesting seeing the many views here of Jake's original office, or, his "crib." Later on, has ol' Jake rose in rank, he needed to upgrade to a "study" from a casual hang-out.

It is also interesting seeing how the Agents of BAM have evolved over six years. Yeah, once you've gone seamless for the female figs, there's no going back, is there.

Next I'm looking through the actual "build" photos of 1.0: https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t1832-my-latest-project-1-6-scale-room

(It's also a little bit sad seeing how many active members were on the forum and commenting six years ago as compared to now. Dunno what to do about that.)

Yeah, Jake's office has grown as BAM HQ has. I was always a fan of Miskatonicks study of Professor Challanger, so Jake's is loosely based on his. For me the phicens are such great figures, I know some people don't like them, and that's their call, but for me they work perfectly for Jake's female agents.
It is sad that so many members have moved on, many have drifted off to fb, I think the main reason, (and the reason I hate fb) is it is an easy way to post a pic, but with half an hour it has been buried by about one hundred other posts! so there is no depth to any of the groups, unlike a forum, where you can always find a post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 6:41 pm

I have never joined FaceBook.

Well, I shouldn't say "never." I briefly opened a page several years ago because it was required for something or other I was thinking about joining, but I closed it down within days. Any activity or club or business that requires a FaceBook account is not for me.

FaceBook killed off several forums of which I was a member. I was happy to find this forum because there is always new activity every day, even if it is not a lot.

Are you on the one-sixth warriors forum? I've not joined that one, but as I research Phicen figures I keep seeing links to that forum for reviews, which are often very thorough.

Yes, you're right about forums being "searchable." That is how I found these posts about the various incarnations of Jake's study.

I'll stick with forums for my online activity. And a little bit of Instagram. No FB for me.

I'll probably try to re-invigorate my Flickr presence after the New Year. I've been considering dropping my Pro status, but I've been on there for so long, that would feel like abandoning a big part of my life. Razz

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 1:57 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
I have never joined FaceBook.

Well, I shouldn't say "never." I briefly opened a page several years ago because it was required for something or other I was thinking about joining,  but I closed it down within days. Any activity or club or business that requires a FaceBook account is not for me.

FaceBook killed off several forums of which I was a member. I was happy to find this forum because there is always new activity every day, even if it is not a lot.

Are you on the one-sixth warriors forum? I've not joined that one, but as I research Phicen figures I keep seeing links to that forum for reviews, which are often very thorough.

Yes, you're right about forums being "searchable." That is how I found these posts about the various incarnations of Jake's study.

I'll stick with forums for my online activity. And a little bit of Instagram. No FB for me.

I'll probably try to re-invigorate my Flickr presence after the New Year. I've been considering dropping my Pro status, but I've been on there for so long, that would feel like abandoning a big part of my life. Razz

Yeah I am Bamcomix on osw forum, I like it as it covers a range of figures, but I must admit, even that forum is slow.
I have just renewed my flickr for another year, I like the people on there and it is a great host for form pics, I do miss Nick tho Sad , but there are so many talented people on there, like Jaquals, land of dolls and so many more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4