ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals

Go down 
+3
Ddaydawson
BAMComix
Walter1965
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter1965
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Empty
PostSubject: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:21 pm

It is time to spiffy up my vintage AM Sea Wolf....My new water proof decals are on the way....They were quite $$$$....But I really want to make her look nice...,..WalterAM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals %2524%2528KGrHqR%252C%2521hQF%2521bF7I4VTBQZM99Mb5w%257E%257E60_57
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:46 pm

fantastic stuff walter !! looking forward to seeing the old girl restored cheers . I am stil trying to get all the small parts for my childhood sea wolf, but hey its on a long list of wanted items ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Walter1965
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:38 pm

[Dal....I have links for the decals and replacement parts....I will give you them today....Walter
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:43 pm

that will be awesome Walter thanks !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Walter1965
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:00 pm

[size=18]HA!!! OK DAL...Just give me a bit..Wally
Back to top Go down
Walter1965
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:07 am

Hello Dal...These are all of the links that I have http://www.ebay.com/itm/360659227696?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 And this is Redvenomrepros for all of the small bits rudders and such... http://mysite.verizon.net/msn7c0vo/redvenomrepros2005/ . Walter
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:19 am

cheers Walter !!
Back to top Go down
Ddaydawson
Painted Head
Ddaydawson

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:28 am

Hi Dal,
I would love to know what you reckon the quality of the decals are like. I want to purchase the Afrika Korps motorcycle decals off the same seller. So if you don't mind when you get them can you let me know what you reckon.
Thanks Dal.

Darren
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:55 am

Hey Darren, I am only really tracking down the parts for my Sea Wolf, my decals are still n a decent condition, but I am sure Walter will let you know how good they are mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Ddaydawson
Painted Head
Ddaydawson

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:03 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
Hey Darren, I am only really tracking down the parts for my Sea Wolf, my decals are still n a decent condition, but I am sure Walter will let you know how good they are mate cheers

Thanks Dal,
Well totally miss read who put up the thread up. Sorry Walter if you could let me know what you reckon I would appreciate it.
Thanks Guys.
Back to top Go down
Flocktastic
New Recruit
Flocktastic

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:35 am

That has to be one of the worst Union flags ever

not good

in fact bordering on disrespectful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:37 am

BTW speaking of Sea Wolfs

I may have the chance next week to pick up a GI Joe boxed Sea Wolf in pretty good shape for $200

is this a fair price ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:39 am

Back to top Go down
Walter1965
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:48 pm

Ddaydawson wrote:
actionman2272 wrote:
Hey Darren, I am only really tracking down the parts for my Sea Wolf, my decals are still n a decent condition, but I am sure Walter will let you know how good they are mate  cheers

Thanks Dal,
Well totally miss read who put up the thread up.  Sorry Walter if you could let me know what you reckon I would appreciate it.
Thanks Guys.
That is OK!! No Worries....Ray I am very sorry that you have had bad dealings with the seller....Ya know....to me that boxed Hasbro Sea Wolf is not a bad deal for $200.00.....It is in really nice shape....Walter
Back to top Go down
Walter1965
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Flocktastic wrote:
I hope his Sea Wolf stickers are better than his Union Flag!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Action-Man-Adventurers-Mountaineer-Olympic-Fabric-Patch-Set-of-Two-/360688006138?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item53faae33fa
Hey Ray....can you please tell me what you do not like about the British flag?? Is it the design?....He put one in my order for free...I think that it looks good...Please LMK.....Walter
Back to top Go down
action bob
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
action bob

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:36 pm

Hi Guy's
I have used this seller on ebay for a while now, and never found the decals to be shoddy or tacky looking, I got a few Union flags from him a few weeks back and they were fine, I must admit though the pictures do not do any of them any justice!
This of course is just my opinion

Iv'e had helmet, the police bike and Power hog decals, and they have come out really good, you do however have to cut them out yourself

Cheers
PJ
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:29 pm

Hi Walter. The union flag is a retry poor Repro. He's got the red crosses all wrong which totally ruins the look of the flag. If you google union flag you'll see what I mean. You do have to be careful when flying and placing the flag as its sometimes flown upside down Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Walter1965
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:27 pm

OMG!!!! I did not know about the miss design of the British Flag.....I am so glad that I did not use it on my winter parka....That would have been very embarrassing...Thanks for your heads up!! Walter
Back to top Go down
Flocktastic
New Recruit
Flocktastic

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:01 pm

For all our American friends...

How To Draw The Union Jack - Accurately!

http://www.jdawiseman.com/papers/union-jack/union-jack.html
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:26 pm

The union jack is often upside down when flying in other countrys and indeed our own Sad
Back to top Go down
action bob
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
action bob

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Sadly Dan that is so true Mad 

As for the decals from the ebay seller, I must have been very lucky with all my orders from him then, I have the decals on my vehicles and helmets!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals   AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AM/Palitoy Sea Wolf Replacement Decals
Page 1 of 1