Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winch
Flock Head
Winch

Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here Empty
PostSubject: Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here   Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:17 pm

Hi guys,
           I have a load of assorted Warhammer, Warhammer 40K, AD&D and other Lead Miniatures mostly Citadel and some Grenadier I'm wishing to shift! So thought I would ask if anyone might be interested before I spend ages listing them all and hosting/posting all the pics.

Thanks in advance.

Winch

"Fear not my Lord for Baldrick has a cunning plan!" Twisted Evil

Check out my range of Repro and Custom Items for Action Man and similar 1/6th Scale Figures including many unique items not available anywhere else. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Action Sailor
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here   Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:26 pm

All Hail!!!! Marneus Calgar and the empire.......

I used to paint and play but haven't for a long time mate!!! but still love to see others work.....

Good Luck with the sale

Len

Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here Bond0010
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Australian Jungle Fighter
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here   Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:32 pm

A fellow Ultra Marine fan Len? lol!

Like you I was an avid gamer until I rediscovered Action Man!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Action Sailor
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here   Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:36 pm

somekindajoe

Awesome.... Isnt it cool how we all had different lives... worldly locations... etc.. but have such a common passion..

Len..

Thanks for sharing

Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here Bond0010
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here   Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:51 pm

I was more of a Crimson Fist or Space Wolf myself !!, well until I discovered the space Orcs and Eldar Pirates !!lol!, loved a good battle tho
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Australian Jungle Fighter
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here   Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Awesome is the word Len!
Although none of us just turned up here without being at least a closet nerd beforehand! lol!

Superhero comics, Star Wars, vintage toys..We all tick some of the boxes.

I always had a soft spot for Space Wolves Dal but Space Marine chapters are like football teams. Once you've pledged allegiance to one it's for life.

Got some Sian-Hann Eldar and some 'Nids but my all time favourite (and biggest) army is my Catachan Imperial Guard. My brother and I played that army for about 8 years and  the battles they fought were the stuff of legend!! We pitted them against the worst the 40K universe had to throw at them and they always seemed to pull through.

As their 'Job' was killing aliens their regimental motto (stolen from the Colonial Marines in the movie 'aliens') was 'We endanger species'

Great times. If it's never appealed to you then it's probably hard to understand how playing toy soldiers can be so enthralling but if you have the right kind of geeky-ness it's an amazing hobby!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here   Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:29 pm

I still have all my original Space Hulk figures Smile 

I also have my Bloodbowl Game (Talking of football) cheerscheers

Who remembers Call of Cathulu Question

Confession Time (Cos i trust you lot) 

Wilton and i still read and play my Fighting Fantasy favourite books when i was a kid 

The Warlock of firetop mountain 

City of Theives 

What he dosnt know i have my own gamesheet going when for when we get adjourned at work Smile these are now availible on Iphone/Android now Smile

http://fightingfantasy.com/

Rest easy my friends the Nerd will never leave you Smile
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here   Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:38 pm

do not forget the best book of all time Dan

Death trap dungeon !!!!
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here   Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:47 pm

cheerscheerscheerscheers

Well done Dal i dont feel so geeky now Smile
Back to top Go down
Col
New Recruit
Col

PostSubject: Re: Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here   Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:32 pm

I love the background and have enjoyed making and painting the models since my son used to play many moons ago. My favourite marines are the Black templars, my favourite baddies are the tyranids. Iv got a few boxed sets over the years which is where my main collection came from like Black reach ect, but recently bought a few others like the mowlock , carnifex, drop pod and one or two other individual bigger models. Im anything but a good painter and have never played the game but enjoy pottering and trying to paint them, so I would enjoy seeing pictures of your collection.
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here   Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:32 am

Danthecoat wrote:

I also have my Bloodbowl Game (Talking of football) cheerscheers
these where my favourite series of figures to paint ,the madcap teams that you could put together
as for space marines ,you cannot beat the legion of the damned !
but funnily enough had a few space wolves as well ,it was the norse undertones to that chapter i liked !
i was a painter of figures and reader of the 40k novels that came out never played the games (sad ?)
not that i didn't want to !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenAny Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here   Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Warhammer, 40K or Citadel Miniatures Fans Here
Page 1 of 1