ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ninja Assassin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter1965
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

Ninja Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Assassin   Ninja Assassin Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:56 am

This here is my 1993 Action Man Ninja assassin.I have not messed with him for such a long time that I forgot that he is flocked..The cord on the cross bow fell apart...I'll find something to fix it....Walter. Ninja Assassin 001Ninja Assassin 003
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Ninja Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Assassin   Ninja Assassin Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:35 am

excellent figure Walt !! he looks great my friend
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

Ninja Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Assassin   Ninja Assassin Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:40 pm

Awesome stuff he looks well prepared and as though he's still got a fairly good head of flock as well Surprised
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Ninja Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Assassin   Ninja Assassin Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:46 pm

He's looking good Walter! Smile
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

Ninja Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Assassin   Ninja Assassin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Nice piece of 'MAMJOE' kit Walt!

I haven't seen this outfit before, it looks great!!! The flock looks in nice condition, it's hard to find MAM figures with a decent flock these days.

Your ninja MAM/Joe has a 1970's look about his headsculpt, I think there's a slight bit of 'Steve Austin' (Six million Dollar Man) going on there?
Smile

Sponsored content

Ninja Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Assassin   Ninja Assassin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja Assassin
Page 1 of 1