ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots

Go down 
+31
Gunner Munro
gibri
Glidah Drivah
ActionYankee
Professor Gangrene Fan
Jet-
Dreadnought
Beatlefan
BAMComix
Reddragon
thierry
Teckno Viking
BrandontheFigureFreak
TheOneManKid
Sparkys6887
clivvers
Wolf_Soldier64
ak615
inntruderr61
Rossini
Hawkeye
ghost recon
Captian action
blueboxier
TALLY HO
Walter1965
Bond007ca
Sparklebudgie
action bob
Ddaydawson
SJ7
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:54 am

great pics love the set up
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:51 am

Awesome scenery Dal superb Photos Very Happy

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:54 am

somekindajoe wrote:
Great pics Dal.

I love that guy! Do you think the communards will ever reform? lol!
What gave you that idea?

Last edited by clivvers on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:56 am

Nice diorama, dal! Very Happy That Basic soldier looks at home amongst those ruins Cool

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:29 pm

Thanks everyone!, really pleased that you enjoyed the shots cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 4:01 am

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Untitled_zps7pilry5o
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 4:28 am

lol! I'll never be able to look at that cover the same way again!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 4:32 am

somekindajoe wrote:
lol!  I'll never be able to look at that cover the same way again!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 5:51 am

lol! My money is on the pilot.

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:11 pm

Yep the pilot left that stench trail.... lol!

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:21 pm

clivvers wrote:
lol! My money is on the pilot.

No doubt...after all, he is the one with protection...

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 8:56 pm

gibri wrote:

No doubt...after all, he is the one with protection...

lol! lol! lol!

Makes sense! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 3:31 am

I seem to be growing quite fond of the fuzzy heads Very Happy

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 IMG_6329_zpsomk3d39y

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Ecf3d92d-e989-4f6b-b1fc-cf5a8be42299_zps43npx1is

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 4:28 am

I don't know if our eyes are playing tricks on us, but nearly all vam, especially the realistic haired ones, have their own unique look  study  

That vam reminds me of an aircraft engineer. All the figure needs is a toolbox with some spanners, a small transistor radio and an oil soiled rag.

I would cut up an old pillow case, then streak it with watered down acrylic black/brown paint Wink

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 4:40 am

clivvers wrote:
I don't know if our eyes are playing tricks on us, but nearly all vam, especially the realistic haired ones, have their own unique look  study  

That vam reminds me of an aircraft engineer. All the figure needs is a toolbox with some spanners, a small transistor radio and an oil soiled rag.

I would cut up an old pillow case, then streak it with watered down acrylic black/brown paint Wink

Thanks Clive!, yeah the more you look at the little guys, the more you can see the slight differences, maybe it is variation in head design, maybe wear and tear on their heads or maybe just the lighting? either way, I think its great they all have their own character cheers

as for his outfit, it is just a temporary thing, while I put together his medic outfit. I am nearly there now, just need a belt with the water bottle and cloth cover and a few small pouches and a cartridge dection, hopefully, I will pick that up in the next few weeks bounce
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 6:45 am

More cool pics Dal I also like the shooter on the previous page very nice and the brickwork and blown out window look fantastic I'm going to need to make some scaled scenery Wink Idea

Ian

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 6:58 am

Hawkeye wrote:
More cool pics Dal I also like the shooter on the previous page very nice and the brickwork and blown out window look fantastic I'm going to need to make some scaled scenery Wink Idea

Ian

many thanks Iain!, really pleased that you have enjoyed the pics cheers . I am well into building scenary at the moment, feel free to drop me a pm if you need any tips cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 8:36 am

great looking guy
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 10:41 am

Fantastic photos Dal but I agree with Clivvers that all the figure needs is a toolbox with some spanners, a small transistor radio and an oil soiled rag.

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 3:21 pm

Vey nice fuzzhead Dal!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 6:18 pm

Many thanks everyone cheers , pleased you enjoyed the photos bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:19 am

Took a few random shots today, popped them into a comic format, no story, just as easy way to show the photos bounce

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Page_1_zpsdkct9p06
BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Page_2_zpsnseay740
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:28 am

Fantastic set of photos Dal mate Very Happy. comic format you've popped the photos into really has worked and WHAT no story whaaaaaa Laughing.

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:32 am

Ackie88 wrote:
Fantastic set of photos Dal mate Very Happy.  comic format you've popped the photos into really has worked and WHAT no story whaaaaaa Laughing.  

Thank you Alex bounce
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 3:34 am

Great pics! Reminiscent of the beer celler scene in the movie 'Inglourious Basterds'

Nazi hostage situations and rampaging Daleks...it all goes on at BAM HQ!

No wonder Jake has cloned Joe 2.0 (and has Hank 2.0 on the way!) to give him a hand but if things get anymore hectic he'll need 2.0's of Tom K, Indiana Fritz and god knows who else to help him!! lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots
Page 11 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next