ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots

Go down 
+31
Gunner Munro
gibri
Glidah Drivah
ActionYankee
Professor Gangrene Fan
Jet-
Dreadnought
Beatlefan
BAMComix
Reddragon
thierry
Teckno Viking
BrandontheFigureFreak
TheOneManKid
Sparkys6887
clivvers
Wolf_Soldier64
ak615
inntruderr61
Rossini
Hawkeye
ghost recon
Captian action
blueboxier
TALLY HO
Walter1965
Bond007ca
Sparklebudgie
action bob
Ddaydawson
SJ7
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 5:01 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
OMG they’s are G.I.Barbie's platoon. Pity you’ve got to take it back though because you could have kitbashed their very own mystery machine of sorts lol.

lol! lol! lol! Louise would kill me! Shocked . She has had it since she was kid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:21 pm

I want to see a few photos of the camping / fishing trip before they send the RV back to the Barbie garage.

And then, of course, I hope to get a glimpse of the GI Barbie platoon! As you've seen we have a GI Barbie here at SCU_HQ who helped keep Traveling MAM in line during his visit.

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 3:36 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
OMG they’s are G.I.Barbie's platoon. Pity you’ve got to take it back though because you could have kitbashed their very own mystery machine of sorts lol.

Yeah that would be great to see .. I can see why Aquanaut is nervous if its Louise's childhood barbie van Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 4:15 pm

Thanks for the kind words guys, sadly I am not allowed to take it outside Shocked . Anyway, the final part of the 2.0's boys adventure!

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 40883807020_d5e2d38838_cNo Fishing Rods Huh? by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Hank returns from looking for the fishing rods, no rods, but he is carrying something else.

"No rods then?" asked Joe,

"Nah, but I found something much better, dynamite!" replied Hank gleefully!

"Dynamite!!??.. cool!"
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 4:17 pm

Give me dynamite rather than fishing rods any day of the week Laughing, besides dynamite is far more interesting than fishing well that’s what I think. Loving the picture Dal.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 4:36 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Give me dynamite rather than fishing rods any day of the week Laughing, besides dynamite is far more interesting than fishing well that’s what I think. Loving the picture Dal.

Thanks Al, but I think the boys are going to use the dynamite to fish with! Shocked Shocked Shocked there will be no plaice for the fish to hide! (Sorry!) Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 4:39 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
ACKIE88 wrote:

Thanks Al, but I think the boys are going to use the dynamite to fish with! Shocked Shocked Shocked  there will be no plaice for the fish to hide! (Sorry!) Laughing Laughing

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 6:16 pm

Haaa! Perfect! They're obviously very experienced fishermen!

I think you need to be checking the ol' eBay to find a Barbie motorhome of your own to modify for these guys! They deserve it! Plus, you've whetted our appetites to see some actual outdoor camping adventure/road trip photos!

Razz

Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 6:17 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 40883807020_d5e2d38838_cNo Fishing Rods Huh? by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Off to BFHQ again are we?

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 6:31 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Haaa! Perfect! They're obviously very experienced fishermen!

I think you need to be checking the ol' eBay to find a Barbie motorhome of your own to modify for these guys! They deserve it! Plus, you've whetted our appetites to see some actual outdoor camping adventure/road trip photos!

Razz

I would love to find one Very Happy . I always wanted to convert one into an AT type vehicle, its even yellow already! cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 6:32 pm

ActionYankee wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:

Off to BFHQ again are we?

Taking a leaf out of the original's book?, possibly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:12 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:

Taking a leaf out of the original's book?, possibly! Very Happy

As successful as the 2.0 programme has been it does seem the clones are a little more reckless than the originals! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 11:22 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! Maybe they needed a 2.0 Cliff to keep them in line?
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 12:10 am

Ah, but Cliff 2.0 might join them, being part Hank and all...

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 1:28 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 41774486125_0fec177a11_cBack It Up! by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

"Whoa, whoa! whoa!, what is this?, this isn't an officially sanctioned BAM HQ vehicle!" exclaimed the aquanaut.

"well, no.., we.., erm, found it in an unused garage in the lower levels, me and Hank here were going to use it for a fishing trip" Joe replied quickly.

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 27805204887_e6f4ef2135_cTake it back! by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

"This gentlemen is a Barbie vehicle, and its not ours! This belongs to G.I.Barbie's platoon, and there will be hell to pay if she catches you two clowns with it!, now take it back!" Barked the aquanaut.

"Yes sir, of course, our mistake."

"Right," whispered Joe, as soon as he's out of sight, grab the fishing gear and we're off!"

Time for an EM-50 Upgrade!

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Image

-Nate
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 1:42 am

Dynamite! affraid

Awesome Dal! cheers

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 4:11 am

Glidah Drivah wrote:

Time for an EM-50 Upgrade!

-Nate

Shocked Okay... that is totally amazing! And totally AWESOME!

Is this yours? Or what's the story behind it?

Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 11:37 am

SCU_HQ wrote:

Shocked  Okay... that is totally amazing! And totally AWESOME!

Is this yours? Or what's the story behind it?

It's from the early 80s Bill Murray film Stripes.

-Nate
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Glidah Drivah wrote:

It's from the early 80s Bill Murray film Stripes.

-Nate

Duhhh... Embarassed I can't believe I missed the reference! I guess it's been too long since I saw the movie! "Blown up, sir!"

After looking around online, it appears the Barbie Star Traveler Motorhome from the mid-1970s is very similar in style to the prototype vehicle for the Stripes EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle, so a conversion is not out of the question. However, there seems to be an actual market for those old Barbie motorhomes, meaning the prices are higher than I would have expected, even for damaged, incomplete examples, and because of their size, shipping costs are high as well. I'll have to keep an eye out for one at yard sales and thrift stores.

Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 6:03 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:

Duhhh... Embarassed  I can't believe I missed the reference! I guess it's been too long since I saw the movie! "Blown up, sir!"

After looking around online, it appears the Barbie Star Traveler Motorhome from the mid-1970s is very similar in style to the prototype vehicle for the Stripes EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle, so a conversion is not out of the question. However, there seems to be an actual market for those old Barbie motorhomes, meaning the prices are higher than I would have expected, even for damaged, incomplete examples, and because of their size, shipping costs are high as well. I'll have to keep an eye out for one at yard sales and thrift stores.

It's based on the GMC Motorhome, built from 1973-78. Barbie made it from the mid-70s for about a decade.

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 GMC_Motorhome

You're right about the pricing. A cursory eBay search yielded prices from $40 (plus $30 S-H) to $700 ( Shocked ) for a mint boxed one.

-Nate
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 5:58 pm

Been a while since I posted anything here Rolling Eyes , and it looks like Joe and hank 2.0 are up to no good once again lol!

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 45987940211_7ff390bfba_cBAM Veterans Compare War Wounds by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Things are getting rowdy in the Ammo Arms.

"My wounds heal, so no scars" says Logan,

"No scars huh, Check this out!" replies hank 2.0 and whips down his trousers! "Fireworks night, rocket straight in the ass!"

"Ewwwww!" shrieks Teresa, "Put it away"

Hank 2.0 is a perfect copy of the original Hank, scars and all! character created by my friend Steve, aka, somekindajoe. Many thanks to SomekindaJoe who allowed me to copy the famous Joe & Hank of SKJ HQ.
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 12:34 am

Great shot/comic Dal!!!

hmmm, I'm not sure this is a plot by a certain "Wolfgang"...

It just occurs to me that clones of Joe and Hank have made it to any number of other HQ's...

I sense a broader conspiracy here... Suspect Shocked Suspect

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:58 am

gibri wrote:
Great shot/comic Dal!!!

hmmm, I'm not sure this is a plot by a certain "Wolfgang"...

It just occurs to me that clones of Joe and Hank have made it to any number of other HQ's...

I sense a broader conspiracy here... Suspect Shocked Suspect

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! Thanks Bri!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 11:13 am

“No scars huh, Check this out!" replies hank 2.0 and whips down his trousers! "Fireworks night, rocket straight in the ass!" OMG that made me laugh.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 12:27 am

lol! cheers lol!

Great photo Dal! cheers

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix: Totally Random Shots   BAMComix: Totally Random Shots - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix: Totally Random Shots
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next