Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

MOTU & MOTUC: The Official Thread - Kitbashes & More Added 10/14/14

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: The Official Thread - Kitbashes & More Added 10/14/14   Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:49 pm

hey Brandon, that was some detailed review of the He-man film. Please dis - regard stan's comments as they were unnecessary and impolite. We all have our own opinions and he could simply have said,

"not my thing" and left it at that, or even not comment at all !! after all manners cost nothing !

It is clear from reading the post that you are a big, big fan ! of he man as I am a big fan of Star Wars and I fully understand your passion. I also really like your character you have put together, like all of your creations, he was very well thought out. I liked him a lot. cheers 

I have also removed stans comments.

ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: The Official Thread - Kitbashes & More Added 10/14/14   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:55 am

actionman2272 wrote:
hey Brandon, that was some detailed review of the He-man film. Please dis - regard stan's comments as they were unnecessary and impolite. We all have our own opinions and he could simply have said,

"not my thing"  and left it at that, or even not comment at all !! after all manners cost nothing !

It is clear from reading the post that you are a big, big fan ! of he man as I am a big fan of Star Wars and I fully understand your passion. I also really like your character you have put together, like all of your creations, he was very well thought out. I liked him a lot. cheers 

I have also removed stans comments.

Thanks a lot Dal! yes I am indeed a huge MOTU fan. I am also a big SW fan and a Trekkie as well but MOTU has always been the one. Yes, Cranator was a but different for Me. He was actually My first MOTU character that I made up in FIGURE FORM so it was quite a test for Me. I just used MY technique I do for My 1/6 bashes but it proved kinda more difficult for a figure like him from a huge franchise but he was fun to do none the less.

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: The Official Thread - Kitbashes & More Added 10/14/14   Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:12 am

Just wanted to say if any of you haven't been keeping up with the status of the MOTUC, the sub for 2015 went thru and that mean ALL of the vintage characters from the 80s will be made into the MOTUC Exclamation That means over 60 + figures including ALL of the ones that has already made it into the series will, be complete Shocked Not to mention the major Filmation, Mini Comic, New Adventures, and 200X figures!!!!!!! If you follow the Me on the Matty Board then you already know that this is a huge and important accomplishment!

MOTU just ain't for kids, its for the adults and relive all of those memories and such. I just wanted to share this Very Happy

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: The Official Thread - Kitbashes & More Added 10/14/14   Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:57 am

From the MOTUC Matty Board

Quote :
Originally posted by BrandontheMattyCollector:
OK, read this -> I love My recent addition of Sky High so much I'm going bash him and this new Icarus I got at Big Lots and place Sky High's head on his body among other things and make Sky High have a total new look (I already got Icaurus back in 2011)! I haven't done the bash yet so hopefully I can do it soon!

To see how this came to be, please see My Big Lots post here!

UPDATE! Here he is, tell Me what you think Smile

Alternate Sky High in action!

Sky High BEFORE & AFTER!

There he is, I really love how the Icarus body fits Sky High, I feel it makes him look way better and especially matches his helmet even more. I liked him a lot before but he is just dandy! I am so glad that I came up with that idea and got an extra Icarus. Anybody who thinks Sky High should get updated, well, IMO the Icarus body is the best way to go Cool

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: The Official Thread - Kitbashes & More Added 10/14/14   Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:58 am

OK, is here some bashes I did sometime ago + some recently that I made as NEW characters along with some others! There is NO customs here whatsoever which is the WHOLE fun point of bashing:)

Zodac Zar: Zodac Zur's twin brother and Skeletor's new ally! I did this to bring back the memory of the VERY short lived bad Zodac during the great days of the Vintage line.

Snake Men Warriors

Captain Archae-Viper: Ancient Captain of the Snake Men army and bound for revenge!

Slithar: Close relative and loyal friend to Captain Archae-Viper!

Venom-Fang: Loyal Snake Man Soldier!

Gaboonar: Specially recruited Snake Man Warrior!

Mundar The Fierce Cosmic He-Man - Also known as Gundar!

Not so original - inspired by the authentic creations!

Anti He-Man and Anti Skeletor

Marvel Faker!

I hope you have enjoyed My bashes Smile

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Look at My bashes!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 am

Not really a custom but but he is a new character of Mine. I had the idea of using the skull that came with Demo Man and I went with it and I am happy with it as well. I have more pics if you want Me to post'em. Thanks for looking:)

Thanatar

Short Bio: Earth dimensional being from **** travels through all dimensions and makes her way to Eternia and wrecked chaos during the great age of Preternia and summoned during the Second Ultimate Battleground!

Thanks for looking Smile

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: The Official Thread - Kitbashes & More Added 10/14/14   Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am

Well, I just (finally) wrote a cool new bio for Sky High, he has a "Anakin Skywalker complex" so please check it out:)

Sky High

A former palace guard and ace test pilot hence his nick name "Sky High", Darid wanted to be more than just this. A great man selfishly turned against those who loved him. When was not not accepted to be the next "Captain of the Guard", he revealed his frustration after all of his hard earned work that he waged war against the Royal Palace and that he allied himself with the new Fighting Foe Men and declared himself their leader! From then on it was an emotional battle between the Masters and the FFM but what the Masters didn't count on was that Sky High was also a bounty hunter hired by Hordak! Sky High was not only a master of flight but he was also quite the master of weapons and extraordinary strategist against his enemies!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: He-Man~She-Ra: The MOTU Power Tour!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:03 am

Well, here a special topic of the 1987 MOTU POWER TOUR! In accuracy it was called He-Man~She-Ra: Masters of the Universe Power Tour.

In conjunction of the live action film to be released later in the same year, this special event took place all over the USA for many months with special effects and lighting techniques superior to any during the time. Many actors performed as the iconic MOTU heroes and villains included were Jack and Leslie Wadsworth, REAL LIFE Brother and Sister whom were both about six feet tall, in shape and very muscular respectively but coincidentally and obviously the characters they play are identical twins. The Show would also have excellent dancers performing as well as a fantastic original score. Many Masters of the Universe characters were featured including He-Man and She-Ra, Skeletor & Hordak among others. It also gave fans a new character called "Songster", a character that is of much of a controversy as he is a conversation but cleverly matching the looks of a MOTU character particularly one from POP.

Do you remember this event? Did go to one? Did you know any of the actors personally? Discuss all right here! There is a ton of photos and other stuff for you to enjoy;)

The Posters and More!

The Characters

He-Man and She-Ra

Skeletor

Hordak

Man-At-Arms/Duncan and Teela

Grizzlor

Orko

Blast Attack

Beast Man

Snout Spout

Evil-Lyn

Clamp Champ

The Sorceress

Songster

Pics of the Show!

Well, there it is, a classic show probably never to be done again in this era nor any other, only the great decade of the 80s could make it possible. I never got to experience it then, with a huge amount of luck maybe they will have a brand spakin' new live action show of MOTU with the current cannon, one can hope!

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: The Official Thread - Kitbashes & More Added 10/14/14   Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:12 am

more cool figures bounce

ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: The Official Thread - Kitbashes & More Added 10/14/14   Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:33 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
more cool figures bounce

Thanks a lot Dal Smile

Back to top Go down
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: The Official Thread - Kitbashes & More Added 10/14/14   Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Only just seen this thread ,WOW !! fantastic figures Brandon ,I really use to love the he man cartoon as a kid ! never had any of the toys though, probably a bit old for them at the time ,also remember seeing the film when it came out with Frank Langella and Dolph Lungdren. All those figures you have look fantastic , see I new you had a great toy collection !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: The Official Thread - Kitbashes & More Added 10/14/14   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:02 am

Captian action wrote:
Only just seen this thread ,WOW !! fantastic figures Brandon ,I really use to love the he man cartoon as a kid ! never had any of the toys though, probably a bit old for them at the time ,also remember seeing the film when it came out with Frank Langella and Dolph Lungdren.  All those figures you have look fantastic , see I new you had a great toy collection !

Thanks Captain Smile Well, your never too old for MOTU. If you not too old for Action Man and 1/6 then you are defintly NOT too old for MOTU. Like I said before, the MOTUC is the new series for the adults and MOTU isn't just for kids anymore Exclamation I hope to show a ton more to in the near future!

Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: The Official Thread - Kitbashes & More Added 10/14/14   Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:34 pm

Nice colourful figures, there's a lot to take in on this post. You have some wonderful action figures! There's a few Grizzlor types round my way, they used to steal car wheels and car batteries!  I wonder if there'll ever be a 'G.I.JOE The Opera'  bounce

That reminds me, I've got an old 3D View-Master with some discs, and whilst I'm typing this I had a quick look through it, and WOW! It's a lovely experience looking at my 'Centurions' , 'Masters Of The Universe' and  'Mask' images, plus a few more. The discs have given me some great graphic ideas for my future Action Man posts.
I think there may be some Action Man discs out there?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: The Official Thread - Kitbashes & More Added 10/14/14   Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:06 am

clivvers wrote:
Nice colourful figures, there's a lot to take in on this post. You have some wonderful action figures! There's a few Grizzlor types round my way, they used to steal car wheels and car batteries!  I wonder if there'll ever be a 'G.I.JOE The Opera'  bounce

That reminds me, I've got an old 3D View-Master with some discs, and whilst I'm typing this I had a quick look through it, and WOW! It's a lovely experience looking at my 'Centurions' , 'Masters Of The Universe' and  'Mask' images, plus a few more. The discs have given me some great graphic ideas for my future Action Man posts.
I think there may be some Action Man discs out there?

Thanks for you comment Clivvers Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOTU & MOTUC: The Official Thread - Kitbashes & More Added 10/14/14   

Back to top Go down

MOTU & MOTUC: The Official Thread - Kitbashes & More Added 10/14/14
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2