ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Useful household tip of the Day!

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
somekindajoe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

Useful household tip of the Day! Empty
PostSubject: Useful household tip of the Day!   Useful household tip of the Day! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:36 pm

I can't take credit for this idea as it originated from another forum member..just can't remember who!

My latest couple of VAM new arrivals both had very grubby faces. Always looking for the easy option and not wanting to have to scrub them I put them in the dishwasher with Sunday's dishes!

Shocked Wow! They came out looking like new! Spotless. The flock was like new too!

Shame I never did some before and after pics.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Useful household tip of the Day!   Useful household tip of the Day! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:48 pm

superb Steve !! if I have any dirty vam heads I will send them to you to clean for me !! lol!

Top tip mate
Back to top Go down
Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: Useful household tip of the Day!   Useful household tip of the Day! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:12 pm

Great tip skj, wonder if it will work with our very own Ammo dishwasher, (Ross)lol!

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Useful household tip of the Day!   Useful household tip of the Day! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:16 pm

lol!lol!lol!
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Useful household tip of the Day!   Useful household tip of the Day! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Ha ha bl**dy ha!!!

Painted Head
Ddaydawson

PostSubject: Re: Useful household tip of the Day!   Useful household tip of the Day! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Thats a great tip SKJ. I tried it last night but I threw everything in. I actually put 4 bodies in there and there heads and WOW. They came out brilliant. I wish I had of done this for all my dirty figures. The hip balls came out spotless as did the bodies. The heads also came out great too. Thanks for the tip even if it was borrowed.cheers

Darren
Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: Useful household tip of the Day!   Useful household tip of the Day! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:20 am

Top tip, but don't try it with a talker Mad lol!

PostSubject: Re: Useful household tip of the Day!   Useful household tip of the Day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Useful household tip of the Day!
Page 1 of 1