Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:24 pm

To make a long story short, I finally got My "Ultimate" Lara Croft not that long ago:) I have been wanting to make and have My own version of Lara Croft for a long while now. Well, I finally got to it and now have pics! I will split each look for her in separate threads at different times 1 week at a time. I still need a couple things for her so she's still kinda WIP until I can get to it. HUGE thanks to Chad @ SMCG!

For now her she is, enjoy!

"Ultimate" Lara Croft: I have always loved the classic Lara from 96 and digged the movie one that Angelina Jolie played. The versions after Angie such as Underworld is OK and nice looking but I always loved Lara with really big boobs and a good but rough looking face rather than the slim and natural beauty babe since her return several years ago so it was a toss up of which one I wanted to do so I then decided heck, I'll do them both in a mixture, mixing up all the versions possible. I never intended her to be totally authentic so she's not exactly game or movie or comic accurate, just the way I wanted her to be:D and so far I'm quite happy of how made her.  She's is one of the hottest babes in My 1:6 bashes so far! Comments and questions will be very much appreciated Smile

-----------------------------------------------------

More to come soon!

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Very cool Lara Brandon, did you pop a lara head onto a more articulated body or did she come complete ? either way she looks great !

ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:48 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
Very cool Lara Brandon, did you pop a lara head onto a more articulated body or did she come complete ? either way she looks great !

OK, thanks for the questions Dal!

No, a lot was separate. Her head is the Angeline Jolie head sculpt by HeadPlay. Her body is the large bust Triad Alpha. Her hands are Phicen. Her clothing & hand guns is from the Phicen Laura. Her clothing (classic) shirt (under her white one) was made by SmcG (Chad). Her machine gun, grenades, and binoculars is from the Sideshow Lara. I loved the clothing from both which provided Me a lot of possibilities for a "true" Lara Croft. I got the Phicen clothing from SMcG when he had a great deal, I couldn't pass it up! Her head needed some drilling to fit on the Alpha neck but after awhile it worked thank goodness

I do not own the Phicen Laura, I did not approve of her "as" Lara, don't get Me wrong, she was nice but IN NO WAY was she Lara Croft. I was not pleased with the quality of the nice looking Sideshow Lara so I needed a "real" Lara and what you have seen so far is "MY" Lara.

I hope I answered your questions Dal. Anything else you want to know just ask Me and i will reply :DKeep watching this topic, I will update her EVERY week!

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:29 pm

OK, a bit of Classic Lara with the movie twist Cool 

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:33 pm

very cool mate !

ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:10 pm

Thanks Dal!

Back to top Go down
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Right first off I'm really loving the Lara Croft Figure mate, secondly fantastic photos you have taken of her Very Happy and tiredly I really really love her double leg gun holster Very Happy Very Happy .

BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:51 am

Thanks a lot Ackie, I'm glad you like her. I think I did pretty good with her, Still a little more to come Very Happy

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Thought I'd share this: Here is a couple shots I took of Lara for MWD to be a "Cover Girl" (web page header pic), unfortunately, she didn't get picked Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:49 pm

always great to see Lara !!

ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Indeed it is Dal Very Happy Thanks!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Update!   Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:58 pm

Here's a bit more of Lara, this is her Legend outfit. I just wanted to show you briefly because MORE of Lara is to come soon, I hope you enjoy Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:16 pm

Very cool Lara bash,from Legend ?? great to see her with the Excalibur sword too. Superb stuff mate cheers 

ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:21 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
Very cool Lara bash,from Legend ?? great to see her with the Excalibur sword too. Superb stuff mate cheers 
Thanks Dal! Yes, Tomb Raider: Legend. The game. She will soon show off another oufit from it. Her clothing is from the Sideshow version of Mine.

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:22 am

Well, continuing My "Ultimate" Lara with the look inspired from Tomb Raider: Legend, here is some pics of her, I hope you enjoy Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:27 am

very cool Brandon, that is a great set cheers 

ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:55 pm

Thanks a lot Dal, I'm glad you like how she looks Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:01 pm

Two words mate..... MASSIVE BOOBIES!!....lol! lol!  Great figure and outfits Brandon..

ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:17 pm

rossini wrote:
Two words mate..... MASSIVE BOOBIES!!....lol! lol!  Great figure and outfits Brandon..
Thanks for you comment Rossini Very Happy Yep, as I said in the very beginning of the topic, I'm old school and I love the old/first depiction of Lara having very large boobs rather than the slim natural build of the modern Lara. I think she turned out rather fine bounce 

Stay tuned, MORE to come soon Shocked 

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Update!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:20 am

Well, this here is actually an alternate to the first part, if you remember that one you'll know what mean. Let Me know what you guys think, I hope you like her as much as I do! Comments and questions appreciated, enjoy Very Happy 

That is all for now, your gonna love the next update Shocked Exclamation Cool Shocked

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:05 pm

She looks great Brandon !! well done mate cheers 

ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:27 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
She looks great Brandon !! well done mate cheers 
Thanks a lot Dal, I appreciate that very much Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!   Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:39 am

Remember when I said before that you were gonna like My next update? Well, here ya go, I hope you like her as much as I do Very Happy Comments and/or questions appreciated, enjoy Smile

Get ready to in awe Shocked

Back to top Go down
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:09 pm

naughty Lara !!!lol! 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:16 pm

She's gonna catch a cold Brandon !

PostSubject: Re: "Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!   

Back to top Go down

"Ultimate" Lara Croft - Updated 11/02/13!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next