Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!   Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:14 pm

As a big RE fan and waiting YEARS for Ada Wong to be made, she will be available next month! I Pre-Ordered her @ Sideshow which surprisingly she is still in stock! Anybody ordered here there and waiting to be notified that will be be ready to soon? July is so soon and I'm sure she is gonna be one fun figure to have and it will be so awesome to finally display her with all of the rest of My RE figures Shocked

I wonder if they will make a second version in the future with her armor from the bonus episodes?

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!   Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:25 pm

she looks fantastic !! I love the Resident Evil games and movies. Ada was great in resi 6 !! cheers

Flock Head

PostSubject: Re: Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!   Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Great to see a fellow re fanatic here I love the games, the only other thing I collect in fact I now have about 25 different Resident Evil games spanning 6 consoles. She looks great but I really can't wait for resident evil 1.5 to finally be completed and to come out and hopefully an re 2 remake
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!   Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:20 pm

She was in the recent RE film too...it proves that the look of a character can easily translate onto cinema screens perfectly as the actress was dressed exactly like this, can't recall if the dress had the same print on it though. Its a pity Transformers and G.I.JOE film producers don't do this sort of thing too...it ruins things.
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!   Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:28 pm

Dal - Great Dal, glad you think so!

Lumarshall - Indeed I am!

Stan - You are 100% correct, I loved him the movie and you are so right about that others should do that!pig

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!   Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:54 am

OK, I just tracked My order and UPS is supposed to bring Ada Wong today Cool  Like the title of My topic says, I can't wait bounce Shocked 

What I'll do is take pics a bit after I get then post her in My HT RE Collection Thread Exclamation 

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!   Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:56 am

I bet you cant wait !!

ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!   Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:01 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
I bet you cant wait !!
Indeed I can't Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!   Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Awesome! She looks great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!   Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:43 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Awesome! She looks great!
She does dude Smile 

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: I GOT HER!!!!!!!!   Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:49 pm

OK, I got her and her box looks awesome! I was unnameable to get here out and everything I wanted as there was a situation at home Rolling Eyes  I was only able to take some quick example pics to PROVE that I got her so I hope you enjoy this for minute for what it is worth. Tell Me what you think Very Happy

Hopefully I get her out tonight and then we shall see. I will post lots of pics of her and also write a brief review! Enjoy till then guys Smile

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!   Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:44 pm

Fantastic Brandon !, great artwork on the box too. I shall look forward to seeing more of her later ! (hmm, that sounds wrong doesn't it ?? Shocked ) lol! 

ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!   Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:56 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
Fantastic Brandon !, great artwork on the box too. I shall look forward to seeing more of her later ! (hmm, that sounds wrong doesn't it ?? Shocked ) lol! 
Indeed it is Dal, thanks! Nope, not really, I knew what you meant Wink 

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!   Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:17 pm

Cool artwork & glasd you received her... Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!   Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:32 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Cool artwork & glasd you received her... Very Happy 
Thanks, I am too bounce 

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!   Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:41 pm

Yes, please CLICK HERE TO SEE HER! Please allow all the pics top load and to read My review, thanks for looking Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!   

Back to top Go down

Ada Wong: I can't wait! REVIEW & PICS ADDED!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1